Epic Perfect World

How to switch between gears with Razer hardware made by Areashii

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
The advantage is still marginal, it still doesn't take longer than 2 seconds at most to swap all those gears even if you use your mouse to do it manually from the skill bar even with my ping.

People use the term "it was just too easy so i don't do it" too lightly imo.

At the end of the day it has its pros and cons, i'm sure in your case the cons did not favor your playstyle so you don't use it anymore (which was the case with me atleast, my ever so fluctuating high ping got me killed half the times i used any macros, hence i only use it to AA now and maybe pots on my barb during TW). This is just a guide for those that wish to give it a go to see if it suits them if they are interested that is. Everyone has different preference and game-play. If it really is that easy and OP i'm sure more people would be using it and dominating all those "skilled players" at the press of a button. That however is not the case, these macros marginally help and the player in front of the keyboard is the only factor in deciding the victor. As those that do use it are not really doing noticeably any better than those that don't use them.

Anyways, all i'm saying is there's no reason to look down on players that use it. It doesn't make them immortals nor does it make them particularly OP beyond any decent player.
i agree  :police: the advantage is marginal man

Offline Hei

Guide how to win PW:
Make a tantrum so your parents buy a $2k PC with $500 worth of accessories, steal your daddy or mummy's credit card to donate $2k, get every single stat you can, calculate everything, get 10 genies 1 for fighting each class, use macros, kill 1k random under-geared noobs to fuel ego, spend 24/7 on a game.
Get many pixel friends and pixel wife to help you kill 1 person.
Lots of fun, am I right?

And occasionally when your ego makes your brain lag, get 123'd by factor players that use talent, not money to play. (What you're gonna do then? Donate so GM bans them?)

This game makes me miss the past, with no kids, try-hards, trashtalkers or no-lifers.

ITT: How to let your PC win in a game

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Guide how to win PW:
Make a tantrum so your parents buy a $2k PC with $500 worth of accessories, steal your daddy or mummy's credit card to donate $2k, get every single stat you can, calculate everything, get 10 genies 1 for fighting each class, use macros, kill 1k random under-geared noobs to fuel ego, spend 24/7 on a game.
Lots of fun, am I right?

And occasionally when your ego makes your brain lag, get 123'd by factor players that use talent, not money to play. (What you're gonna do then? Donate so GM bans them?)

This game makes me miss the past, with no kids, try-hards, trashtalkers or no-lifers.

that's true man  :-X

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Guide how to win PW:
Lots of fun, am I right?

If only my PC would win me a game  :normal-9:

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This game is optimized terrible and is based around a 2004 database.

It doesn't matter if you have a $4000 USD computer like me, it'll still be sht. Just less sht.

Offline Goz

If only my PC would win me a game  :normal-9:
it can't, it can only make you jump up 2 tiers max.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
it can't, it can only make you jump up 2 tiers max.
that's too bad  :-X

Offline BriEsT

• Don
This game is optimized terrible and is based around a 2004 database.

It doesn't matter if you have a $4000 USD computer like me, it'll still be sht. Just less sht.

Sadly yes .

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I miss Perfect World 1.05

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Goz

I miss Perfect World 1.05
aayyyyyy lmao i miss PW 7.1

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
aayyyyyy lmao i miss PW 7.1
me too  :-X

Offline Goz

so basically this is a way to make ur keyboard play 50% of the 'game' for u
even if you got top equipment it wouldn't change your position in this game, some people (like me) just deserve it because they're just that good.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Ah..ah....AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. I CANT. I CANT EVEN. LOL.

Oh god...everytime friends try to make me come to epic i always go to these forums to remember why not too...ahaha.  niggs opening bag to swap cards mid fight on top of macro swapping entire armor sets, nigs arguing theres cons to 1 button godMode. Oh shet.  This thread alone is going to be a solid reminder for a while ah ha. Enjoy the macro pk,  you glorious mlg masters.

Offline Goz

Ah..ah....AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. I CANT. I CANT EVEN. LOL.

Oh god...everytime friends try to make me come to epic i always go to these forums to remember why not too...ahaha.  niggs opening bag to swap cards mid fight on top of macro swapping entire armor sets, nigs arguing theres cons to 1 button godMode. Oh shet.  This thread alone is going to be a solid reminder for a while ah ha. Enjoy the macro pk,  you glorious mlg masters.
true pwier?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Get off the forums then if you dont like it  :normal-1: