Epic Perfect World

How to switch between gears with Razer hardware made by Areashii

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Not that it isn't smart but how is going and paying a buttload of money to be able to do that just to get a tiny advantage not desperate?
Ppl talk about tryharding when someone 2 Sparks lol what is this then?

50-90 dollars isn't exactly a buttload of money (at least not for most ppl but idk), but tbh, you don't really need a razer keyboard to do this; any keyboard with macro keys on it will work just fine. I even looked up some keyboards who can do this and there are some for 40 bucks or less lol.

Also, most people who have keyboards like this and play pw, didn't buy them exclusively for pw. I have a gaming mouse and I use macros with it, but I didn't buy it for that purpose, I bought it when I played fps's. It'd be a waste to not use everything my mouse has to offer, especially if it will aid me in game.

Since you're complaining about having to buy expensive keyboards to do it and stuff, I decided to look up keyboard macros software. And tbh there are a few that can do this with a normal keyboard lol. But since I don't know if this is bannable or not I won't share the name of the software here, pm if you want. :police:
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015, 10:38 am by ❄

Offline BriEsT

• Don
50-90 dollars isn't exactly a buttload of money (at least not for most ppl but idk), but tbh, you don't really need a razer keyboard to do this; any keyboard with macro keys on it will work just fine. I even looked up some keyboards who can do this and there are some for 40 bucks or less lol.

Also, most people who have keyboards like this and play pw, didn't buy them exclusively for pw. I have a gaming mouse and I use macros with it, but I didn't buy it for that purpose, I bought it when I played fps's. It'd be a waste to not use everything my mouse has to offer, especially if it will aid me in game.

Pretty much , besides I dont think it ll effect your gameplay that much . If you 're good at something , you ll be good etherway lol .

Offline BriEsT

• Don
No, you and people DD YOU KNOW die every few seconds, because dont know how to survive with your class skills. The only stuff i change in fight is my weapon, only unskilled ppl go this new 2k15 way of camp def like nerd, instead of rely on skills. Hardly supported evidence doesnt exist, exacts area is, right or wrong, go to college teenager, internet cant teach u real knowledge.

Oh yeah forgot to reply to you as well . You seem to not really understand the point of "camping def" . Your class for example does not need any def gear or w/e I mean you have fking skill that literally switches you from defense to offense . I ll admit I really know nothing about psy's but from what I've seen so far none had defense gear bcz the class itself doesnt requere it lol .

So yes , you saying "only unskilled ppl go this new 2k15 way camp def like nerds" is abit uncalled for if you ask me. The game changed alot from 1.3 PW its not as simple as it used to be if you really want to play to its fullest ( Im also talking ONLY about mass pk , bcz I simply do not give a damn about 1v1s ) .

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

kitty stew

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u using another program that interfers with the game,u should been banned long time ago lol but i guess GMS let u use that program XD

razer is only 1 of this companies and let u do what u want to do there is more then 1 company u can buy that but i prefer to change gears with mouse than using other program for that...
If they banned people for macro programs then all of us who have an ASUS ROG laptop would be banned as we have macro keys embedded into the laptop.

I really don't see this extent being necessary but who knows, to some people this matters a whole lot.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Since you're complaining about having to buy expensive keyboards to do it and stuff, I decided to look up keyboard macros software. And tbh there are a few that can do this with a normal keyboard lol. But since I don't know if this is bannable or not I won't share the name of the software here, pm if you want. :police:
lol macro to play fps nice one made me laugh

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
bind "mouse 1" "say chlenix v1.0 activated"
bind "mouse 2" "say twitch.tv/brazil1-7"

macro buttons on mouse not needed
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015, 12:44 pm by Areashiii

heiro

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, the hate is real!

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

? I obviously didn't use macros in fps games  ???. Just the mouse that i bought is a gaming mouse (duh) and so it has side buttons which i use for pw.  :police:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
? I obviously didn't use macros in fps games  ???. Just the mouse that i bought is a gaming mouse (duh) and so it has side buttons which i use for pw.  :police:
razer naga in fps games= not good idea

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Unskilled people, go this way.

SO MUCH +1 for this... skilled ppl dont even switch gears
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

eternalagony23

You mean idiot people don't switch gears, therefore they die 123 in Mass pk & 1v1,
there I fix for you.  ^-^

Vegas

Skilled people don't get hiero bugged on cata WBs by 1 mage :x

Sero

Ha! You have successfully exposed the op gamers.