Epic Perfect World

Server

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Everyone Agatio is now working on the matter just leave that person . machine alone our server will be up and running in no time have faith in our gm's and admin :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Kallipsoo

• the harder the come the harder they fall !!!!!
i hope so i want to lvl to 150 QQ
Joy & Madness of the World

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Shamless guild promotion >.>   harshland.epw.shivtr.com 

XD   I got faith in Aga...and if he has trouble, i do have a friend i can call about this.  Retired hacker with a few....umm..unsavory friends.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Mrai

I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Not to mention, back up files, and the fact that if needed you can change your ip. But then he'd have to change all the ports for the client and what not(From my experience with private servers.) But, I'm sure it'll be up in no time. Whoever said hacker is really doesn't think very much. Probably just trying to get free things in game. Hurr.
Or he got butthurt over someone killing him, or Aga not instantly giving him things that he never had.
Can't really explain why people do things. But they get done.

Offline Dyldo Bagins

• Beginner
Honestly, This is my first time Playing this server... I'm still updating atm so i'm hoping by the time it's finished the server is online...

I'm actually happy that i've finally found a good game for myself to play... But i'm hoping the 5GB Download wasn'
t a waste of time... Thanks though, and Goodluck with doing whatever your doing to fix server... thank you.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Not to mention, back up files, and the fact that if needed you can change your ip. But then he'd have to change all the ports for the client and what not(From my experience with private servers.) But, I'm sure it'll be up in no time. Whoever said hacker is really doesn't think very much. Probably just trying to get free things in game. Hurr.
Or he got butthurt over someone killing him, or Aga not instantly giving him things that he never had.
Can't really explain why people do things. But they get done.
ye i agree its a sad world out there
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrai

ye i agree its a sad world out there
Pretty pathetic if you ask me. People are jealous/pissy that they don't get what they want or something gets taken from them for good reason. And they *** things up for everybody. Eh, whatevs. I think I'ma play a diff game until server is back up. Mario Golf Advance, here I come. x'3

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
Honestly, This is my first time Playing this server... I'm still updating atm so i'm hoping by the time it's finished the server is online...

I'm actually happy that i've finally found a good game for myself to play... But i'm hoping the 5GB Download wasn'
t a waste of time... Thanks though, and Goodluck with doing whatever your doing to fix server... thank you.
take our advice the server will be up again in no time the head admin/Agatio has never let us down trust me itll all be fine :) just wait and the server will be up and hell ill even help u lv if u like just pm DeadIySin :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?

see how this server is Dyldo its a gr8 big family noone will hurt us :)
Pretty pathetic if you ask me. People are jealous/pissy that they don't get what they want or something gets taken from them for good reason. And they *** things up for everybody. Eh, whatevs. I think I'ma play a diff game until server is back up. Mario Golf Advance, here I come. x'3
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Jerks will be jerks...He can be punished in court for this btw.   My pops and brother are lawyers here in Georgia...so idk if they could help, but they may know the statutes to look up or w/e.

Anyways, imma go make some mac~n~cheese.  Anybody want some? 

harshland.epw.shivtr.com  join meh guild and you got some....awe, i'll give you some either way I's just a nice guy like that.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Walid

loooooooooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooooool

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Yes please i would love some.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Mrai

Oh I know he could go to court. He's breaking a major federal law concerning the safety of computers through the internet. As long as Agatio has his IP, the guy could be under military arrest for 20-80 years. It's kinda funny really.

Offline skeletum

Read that wrong didnt see the reply, hehe
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2012, 03:05 pm by skeletum