Epic Perfect World

Faction trials

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
So how can you solo faction trials.

I have done the first 2 trials np but then the 3rd one comes Trial of Towers. Is it just impossible to solo this and should you reset it and spam only the first 2 trials or whats the deal?

Some feedback on this subject would be nice. thanks
Lol i fak you

scatterer3

They are not meant to be done alone. Invite more faction members and do them together.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
i saw a topic earlier saying that soloing faction trials is the best way to earn EC atm. thats why im asking
Lol i fak you

scatterer3

i saw a topic earlier saying that soloing faction trials is the best way to earn EC atm. thats why im asking

You perceived it wrong. And Agatio should keep an eye on this issue, I will make a thread on Helpdesk.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
What they meant by soloing trials is logging multiple characters to finish them on your own. I used to do this a long time ago. To solo the first round of trials from 1-9 you will need a r8 seeker, r8 mage, EP for red bubble/buffs, WR for HF/pulling and maybe 1 more AOE dd such as seeker or mage. Soloing them might be possible with different team comps, but I find this one to be the most efficient

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
So if i cant solo all trials without multilogging 15 chars.

can i reset the hole thing when im done with the first 2 trials? i mean do 1 and 2 and then reset it all and restart with 1 again.
Lol i fak you

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Trials reset every Tuesday at 00:00 server time, you can only start a 2nd round if you finish all 9 OR wait for every Tuesday to do trials 1 & 2. Imo, it's better to invest in those 4-5 toons which you'll need to complete all trials

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
It almost doesnt seem worth it to make all these chars and invest EC into them.

i could just be soloing TT on my sin and make pretty much the same coin.

last question. What do you actually get per trial? how many dama's etc.
Lol i fak you

bvanharjr

They are under NO means meant to ever be solo'd.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
well im still wondering what you get for completing each stage
Lol i fak you

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

is the same rewards you get from doing trial 1 & 2.

Once you completed trials 1-9, then reset. The damas reward increase to 12 instead of 8 a trial.
You are better off staying in TT. Me and my faction did round one of trials str8, and it took us 5 hours to do so with no breaks.  :tiger-20:
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2015, 11:54 am by Rancorous a.k.a Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Zapherian

Soloing faction triai is easy. For trial 3 all you need is 1 seeker 150 dragon gear. There is a easier way to do every trial. For trial three here is a tip: just defend the second tower. For soloing 9 trials you will need at least 1 seeker, 1 magig dd for trial 4 and 1 nr for trial 5. I solo all trials with 2 character on at a time.

Offline Zapherian

Depends : if you are talking about Fortification copper (trial quest reward) itd same for all trials from 1-9 (8 damas). But if you are talking about boss drop it increases from 10-30 dana from 1-9. After trial 3 you will get to dig chest after every sucessfull trial. I believe chances of getting hapatizon from those digs is increased since recent update (Need confirmation)

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
Hey Zaph thanks for explaining.

I wonder what you mean with the 3rd trial. Just defend the second tower? what you mean with that? If you put a 150 seeker at the tower zenning is that enough or? What about a mage.

you also say you need "1 nr" for trial 5, what does that mean. (prob a typo)

thanks in adv

Lol i fak you

Offline Zapherian

Hey Zaph thanks for explaining.

I wonder what you mean with the 3rd trial. Just defend the second tower? what you mean with that? If you put a 150 seeker at the tower zenning is that enough or? What about a mage.

you also say you need "1 nr" for trial 5, what does that mean. (prob a typo)

thanks in adv

Hey ! Sorry for the late reply. I cant log in game yet so i will just explain trial 3 here.

How the third trial is soloed?
Ans :
OBJECTIVES :
* Defend at least 1 tower and 9 guards.

PROCESS :
1. Start with one seeker. Once trial is started monsters will start attacking the first tower in 30 seconds. Dont do any thing, just let them destroy.
2. Once the tower is destroyed stealth assasins may appear in 2 other towers. As i stated earlier "just defend 2nd tower" you must kill the stealth assasin in 2nd tower.
3. Remember 9 guard and 1 tower at least.
(Once the tower is destroyed, bellfire guards around there are safe because stealth assasins will only appear near towers which means we have secured 6 guards of 1st tower)
4. Now we have to defend at least 3 guards and 1 tower.
5. Moving on to running trial, after killing the assasins which appeared after the destruction of 1st tower you will need to wait for like 12 minutes (not exact) and the attack in 2nd tower will begin. For me my sage seeker can easily vortex defend the tower. Sometimes range mobs will appear and might attack guards out of your vortex range so keep your eyes open.
6. As soon as your defense ends in 2nd tower, more assasins will appear. These asassins are trouble you need to kill them in 2nd tower as soon as possible.
7. Now the attack in third tower will begin in short. Dont do any thing just be ready to kill assasin in 2 nd tower which may come after the distruction of third tower.
8. Once you have killed the assasins after the dedtructions of third tower, You are safe and need to wait for boss for like 20 mins. Kill boss and grab your reward.

TIPS : Sometimes I have seen stealth assasins spawning in random than i have stated above. So you might want to keep your eyes on red chat msg. (Happened very few time only) just kill them on 2nd tower when it happens.

Thats all for today. I will explain abt trial 5 later once you complete this one and trial 4.

If more ppl are interested in easily soloing trials msg me or reply my post. I may consider abt making a complete new guide on soloing trials.

If you have any question abt the above process of faction trial 3 process or have a better way to do it you are welcome to post.