Epic Perfect World

A couple of suggestions

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Don't take it Personal Just my opinion from experience.
But as for the second suggestion +1
Wasnt personal, but Im sure the majority of the server would disagree with you, both ea and mage are really easy to play once you learn how to survive on them, either way, Im not derailing this anymore. Bump  :sad:

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
-1 to both, sorry.

The amount of spirit of defenses u get is plenty (this is the reason people started selling them) - if u don't want the spirit of assaults, just leave them on the floor. That's what I do.

Also, the crossbow would be useless compared to an attack lvl bow, at least now it has some stat worth using.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
idk about 1
+1 for 2
 O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 for the pills one, also from what I can remember it was said they'd be available in boutique?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 for the pills one, also from what I can remember it was said they'd be available in boutique?

yeah but aga changed his mind about adding them to boutique

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
yeah but aga changed his mind about adding them to boutique

Glad I farmed over 500 of them then  :normal-12:

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
1. No because the SOC have much lower process than SOF and it is already working hardly. Archers have only 1 stun (maybe 2 if lucky, at the cost of 1 spark) so SOF helps them stun some classes. Anyway the only ones (logically) who use it are chan ea, which is completely different from 2.00 APS type who process 1 purge in 10 seconds max.
2. Would be nice to be honest. In my opinion they a bit useless (unless you kamikaze v.2 solo PK).

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
1. No because the SOC have much lower process than SOF and it is already working hardly. Archers have only 1 stun (maybe 2 if lucky, at the cost of 1 spark) so SOF helps them stun some classes. Anyway the only ones (logically) who use it are chan ea, which is completely different from 2.00 APS type who process 1 purge in 10 seconds max.
2. Would be nice to be honest. In my opinion they a bit useless (unless you kamikaze v.2 solo PK).
+1 this comment.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Archer is the most difficult class on this game.

Either way, I main ct ea and I agree with first suggestion. And I obviously agree with 2nd one too.

Offline Hei

-1 for the # number 1.
After wizard, Archer is the most difficult class on this game.
Try mystic... without AS spam

heiro

-1 for 1st +1 for 2nd

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
1. No because the SOC have much lower process than SOF and it is already working hardly. Archers have only 1 stun (maybe 2 if lucky, at the cost of 1 spark) so SOF helps them stun some classes.Anyway the only ones (logically) who use it are chan ea, which is completely different from 2.00 APS type who process 1 purge in 10 seconds max.
Basically this.   ;) I got the best wife
anyway -1 for 1st and +1 for 2nd

Offline BriEsT

• Don
-1 for the # number 1.

Archer is hard class........................................................................................ plz share whatever you are smoking man ; )

Ennaoj

-1 for the # number 1.

You're kidding, right?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
You're kidding, right?

Tell me, what class is hard then?