Epic Perfect World

Server down, DDoS attack!

Offline .

MacMillers actual life story: He stumbles around looking for his next alcoholic beverage.
Jenna's actual life story: She's married to Mordenita and they live together happily <3

huehuehue, ideekay wai ppl su mad, am nice persun  :'( i go taek nap nao

Montgomery

MacMillers actual life story: He stumbles around looking for his next alcoholic beverage.
Jenna's actual life story: She's married to Mordenita and they live together happily <3

U'RE CHEATING ON ME AND SIENNA?!?!?!?!? AGAIN?!?!?!

WTB A DIVORCE  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Chad

• ashaushasuahsuashu... stfu.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
mord how many persons u married ?
u cheater sir

Walid

Fack u Pavel  >:(

Lol Rene, they don't know who is Pavel ;p

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm only married to 2 PEOPLE D: Jenna is um.... Wait hold on i can explain this!!! *jumps on a motorcycle and rides off*
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Walid

I'm only married to 2 PEOPLE D: Jenna is um.... Wait hold on i can explain this!!! *jumps on a motorcycle and rides off*

Scaylla and JB, right?

Offline Chad

• ashaushasuahsuashu... stfu.
useless
so true ): fuq all. im going 2 d beach _l_ Jenna is Matey, Scylla is wifey - ashaushasuahsuashu
jamaican term.
fuq u jenna, u teleporting interupting WR :D

Mrai

Server is back up now. I just logged in. Just update the client and you should be fine. :3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Scaylla and JB, right?

No i'm married to neither one of those people................
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Kratos is online  8)
aww he offline guess i scared him :<
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2012, 05:06 pm by DoomRazor

LeakyKitty

I really hope this stops D= ,i miss my frenz. And not voting sucks lol >w<

Offline Aztec

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
Hi.