Epic Perfect World

Well there are people trying to get other's accounts

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
ROFL! ^-^ My sweet girl. You have no idea what I do with your account when you not watching

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
you could as well report the player that is pming you, obviously..?

maybe he wanted to make himself laugh knowing this hacker was gonna expect to get some good stuff but instead gets a level 1 with no start gears? what is it called? troll the troll?

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
maybe he wanted to make himself laugh knowing this hacker was gonna expect to get some good stuff but instead gets a level 1 with no start gears? what is it called? troll the troll?
UR right . i laughed as he teleported my useless chars to swiftwind
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
Should have posted it here.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0

Btw you should always take screenshots of scammers ^^
if i posted it their then it would'nt be open to the public and people would'nt know of this person till gm decided to announce it
jopaer/Mercenary

Angelica

not worth the effort since there are always naive people that gave this person their accounts with real stuff on it, so grats you trolled him, he still got other accounts with good stuff on it
besides if it turned out wrong and this person spammed the site link from OP's account then he could get all his accounts banned, as it might be linked with his main accounts
P.S: it's good that you make a thread about it to raise awareness (although i still believe people must have lost some brain cells if they actually gave their info to that site), but i don't see the point of giving this person your alt account, it could get you in more trouble than you had fun "trolling him"
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2015, 06:12 pm by Scintilla

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
The only people who might believe into that free giving items site are just kids.. which will probably won't even ask for their stuff back or if they do will go through a long process of gaining them back..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
not worth the effort since there are always naive people that gave this person their accounts with real stuff on it, so grats you trolled him, he still got other accounts with good stuff on it
besides if it turned out wrong and this person spammed the site link from OP's account then he could get all his accounts banned, as it might be linked with his main accounts
P.S: it's good that you make a thread about it to raise awareness (although i still believe people must have lost some brain cells if they actually gave their info to that site), but i don't see the point of giving this person your alt account, it could get you in more trouble than you had fun "trolling him"
i had no intentions of troll . But i did laugh when he logged into my acc and found nothing
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
There's no use in IP bans, for if they use any proxy they can still log in and it's already known that proxies are endless. It's good to make people aware of this scammer though. What I suggest you to do is to be careful and not to open the website. The only way of getting gold is either buying it or voting for your free cubi. :)

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
You can add a new name to the list: Arcanjel_ he pm'd me few mins ago xD and made a SS if needed. Pm'd Mist after that person pm'd me and she said she already banned him/her :3 so yeah, that person is still around pming people o: is annoying
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
If someone PMs you with this ridiculous "free" donate gold site, please SS it and report it to a GM or post the screenshot here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0 .  Please PLEASE do not put your info in of course. Thank you. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.