Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I await patiently for my drawing of awesomeness  O:-) ^-^ :-[

Offline Death

• Old Player
I await patiently for my drawing of awesomeness  O:-) ^-^ :-[
It'll take a bit of time until I can get to you, sorry  :'(
By the way, Cephenrene, if you are reading this, I've been trying to contact you for almost two weeks, do you still want the rest of your requests done? I've sent you a screen with current progress and new versions of your sig and av requests (bg changed so it appears transparent, linked in queue list) but apparently you didn't get it ???

Ennaoj

It'll take a bit of time until I can get to you, sorry  :'(
By the way, Cephenrene, if you are reading this, I've been trying to contact you for almost two weeks, do you still want the rest of your requests done? I've sent you a screen with current progress and new versions of your sig and av requests (bg changed so it appears transparent, linked in queue list) but apparently you didn't get it ???
Hi hun!
Sorry if I haven't replied to your messages, I got em, tyvm!
And the other one you started seems soooooo nicec just like the first one, so yes yes yes please go for it.
Tyvm!!!
<333

Ennaoj

Poke poke :D
Just wanted to ask if this is still a thing going.
So I can set aside the ECs lol
<3

Offline Death

• Old Player
Poke poke :D
Just wanted to ask if this is still a thing going.
So I can set aside the ECs lol
<3
Yes, I'm still planning to finish everything, but right now I'm too budy with finals/work/uni application sp I didn't really have the time to work on anything, sorry  :'( I'll try to work on your pic at least a bit today  :police:

Ennaoj

Yes, I'm still planning to finish everything, but right now I'm too budy with finals/work/uni application sp I didn't really have the time to work on anything, sorry  :'( I'll try to work on your pic at least a bit today  :police:
Silly, just wanted to know.
Not hurrying you up or anything lol.
I just wanna set aside the ECs I promised ya coz I barely play epic now 
<3
GL and HF IRL 
<3