Epic Perfect World

Farmable blessing

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I must have missed page three, which is entirely possible. I apologize, but it IS an option. Some choices have to have tradeoffs. You can't always have it all. Blessing or raps. It's a choice, and I'm sure it's this way for a reason.

I personally end up with more merit than I know what to do with, from BQ. Maybe I'll spend all of my money on raps now and waste my life away trying to get a bow worth money, and then sell it for less than I put into rerolling it. But that base blessing is STILL an option.

I also have a whole crapload of merit available but I'm still supporting this suggestion because I recognize that not everyone is super excited about doing BQ everyday.  And if they want to spend it on both rap and blessings or rep for alts, they'll have to split it a lot between all of those things which means not a lot of merit available.  Again, just because you don't personally feel that you will need this, doesn't mean it is a reason for everyone else not to need it either.

Also, just because you feel like something isn't a certain way doesn't make that reason enough to stay that way.  You need to give a solid reason.  If there is a reason, what is it?

Her idea is that there already so many blesses, and honestly its annoying already that whenever I 1v1 someone they have bless.

Having a blessing won't make a big affect as having cape/tome/ring.  If someone is camping blessing then you can get one too and then they won't have any advantage at all and neither will you.  The blessing is more useful for mass PK purposes or event.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Having a blessing won't make a big affect as having cape/tome/ring.  If someone is camping blessing then you can get one too and then they won't have any advantage at all and neither will you.  The blessing is more useful for mass PK purposes or event.
That's why I said to add a permanent bless for each class just like your Cleric/Archer one  :rolleyes:
Well wait a sec.. You have like 3 blesses from marriage (2h+2h+2h =6h) and 1 daily bless (1h). Currently 7h
If you count the bless from base is 3h and cost almost nothing.. 1/4 of the contribution points so this is 10h if you only use 1..Let's be honest you can manage without IG, plus IG are farmable from the minibosses if you really need them. So if you would need you can take 4 blesses from the base.. which is 12h+7h= 19h. I do not think someone play more than 19h a day..And if you really need a bless I think was mentioned before.. just ADD some bless to each class individually like archers/clerics. For sure you can add some useful stats and balance what rest people comment about.
It can be edited by Agatio to adjust the advantages or disadvantages of some classes.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
That's why I said to add a permanent bless for each class just like your Cleric/Archer one  :rolleyes: It can be edited by Agatio to adjust the advantages or disadvantages of some classes.

yes well I responding to yangster  :-X

I don't really have an opinion about the class-specific ones.  Probably would be pretty complicated and people would complain about many things.  But as I said I don't really have a need for a farmable blessing, but I realize other people have a use for it, so I just dunno if the point of the original suggestion would remain if the blessing they're farming isn't the same type of blessing as marriage and base

I'm basically saying I guess that's up to everyone else, tho this suggestion sounds like it'd be ruining the original purpose of the thread.  But the people who would actually be using this suggestion might agree, idk.   :rolleyes:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
I don't really have an opinion about the class-specific ones.  Probably would be pretty complicated and people would complain about many things.  But as I said I don't really have a need for a farmable blessing, but I realize other people have a use for it, so I just dunno if the point of the original suggestion would remain if the blessing they're farming isn't the same type of blessing as marriage and base

It would ruin things if the farmable bless is with more attack and def than marriage or not  as base one that you can add stones to it.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
It would ruin things if the farmable bless is with more attack and def than marriage or not  as base one that you can add stones to it.

I never said to make it more att/def level than the ones already available through marriage or base

I'm saying I'm not sure if people would feel that the purpose of the thread is taken away if you make the farmable blessing for different/weaker stats than the original marriage/base blessing.  Maybe they will agree, I don't know.

and I'm confused about the last part, are you saying it would ruin things if the ability to shard the blessing is NOT added?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
I never said to make it more att/def level than the ones already available through marriage or base

I'm saying I'm not sure if people would feel that the purpose of the thread is taken away if you make the farmable blessing for different/weaker stats than the original marriage/base blessing.  Maybe they will agree, I don't know.

and I'm confused about the last part, are you saying it would ruin things if the ability to shard the blessing is NOT added?
I meant that the only good thing about faction bless that is better than marriage is that you can add shards to it. And I doubt any would farm for bless with weaker stats than the original marriage/base blessings.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I meant that the only good thing about faction bless that is better than marriage is that you can add shards to it. And I doubt any would farm for bless with weaker stats than the original marriage/base blessings.

well yeah.. what is the point of saying that tho

if you're saying not to add shards to the farmable blessing then sure I can agree with that

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Well yeah.. what is the point of saying that tho

If you're saying not to add shards to the farmable blessing then sure I can agree with that
:D    ^-^                   

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
The whole point of this is everyone will have Attack 5 Defense 5 and it cancel each other..
But sure..add it I have no problem with it  ??? No use to overpost for that :rolleyes:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
The whole point of this is everyone will have Attack 5 Defense 5 and it cancel each other..

if everyone suddenly has the inspiration to farm for a blessing then yeah I guess so

but then you can make new thread and discuss what blessing should be different for which class since I think that would be a longer, different discussion that many will argue over

you're more imagining it from a 1v1 perspective tho, while I think the OP was imagining it more from a mass pk perspective.  I don't think everyone will be wearing the blessing 24/7 in mass pk but who knows, maybe they will

how long the farmable blessing lasts will effect things as well

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
 :rolleyes: You see... I remember old times when people could tank in mass PK without defence gears. Now everyone ask for more and more stats

Offline Rumi

• x x x
:rolleyes: You see... I remember old times when people could tank in mass PK without defence gears. Now everyone ask for more and more stats

but you see it comes with att level too so it's not just used for defense

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
 :shocked: Mass PK need to AA :police: You can drop a barb easy
 :)) but nowadays sins are more tanky than barbs

Offline Rumi

• x x x
:shocked: Mass PK need to AA :police: You can drop a barb easy

assuming that there are 0 EPs or support classes on the other side to heal  :shocked: :police:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
I would +1 on whole topic if farmable bless is with 4 att/def