Epic Perfect World

Farmable blessing

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the bless is already there and if u do some pve it will help u at a specific period after
this suggestion just makes it easier for people who actually pk and not just log at night to pk 1h and then wait 24h to do it again
again
this also brings up an advantage to ungeared people or new ppl to get that atk/ def level boost vs old people or geared people that dont bother doing the runs for it or pay for it via points etc
just as some people in the past had lunar glade cape while others had the supreme one which given more stats, etc.
is a new item to farm, a new reason for people to log and do more and not just
HAHAHA REKT EASY and afk after 5 mins
for a few months people(majority) would have some sht to do again
now lets be honest
i'd love to buy IGs aswell from base but then i have no bless coz either pk ends coz enemy stick to sz or events or sht
the bless is already here, people already use it, wouldnt hurt server or u in anyway since if u got to -1 here u are either in pve guild or pk for u means 1shoting a sin with genie spark

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Only if Agatio makes stun proc and accuracy 100%  :police:
I agree mayne
i feel like i'm dead

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
++1 and agreeing with Roomi and Seby

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
You do realize you can get Base Blessing that gives +5 def and att, and it is basically farm-able if u do BQ every day?

More people need to realize that BQ are important. I mean a +5 Atk/Def bless box for contribution, AND IGs/Sutras? Seriously. +1 for Deadpool. -1 for original post.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
More people need to realize that BQ are important. I mean a +5 Atk/Def bless box for contribution, AND IGs/Sutras? Seriously. +1 for Deadpool. -1 for original post.

as ❄ said, not everyone wants to spend their base merit on blessings.  some people use it for raps to try to get x3 int bow, idk.   :-X  just because you will never feel the need to use this option, I'm not sure why it's a terrible idea to add it

:normal-18:

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I must have missed page three, which is entirely possible. I apologize, but it IS an option. Some choices have to have tradeoffs. You can't always have it all. Blessing or raps. It's a choice, and I'm sure it's this way for a reason.

I personally end up with more merit than I know what to do with, from BQ. Maybe I'll spend all of my money on raps now and waste my life away trying to get a bow worth money, and then sell it for less than I put into rerolling it. But that base blessing is STILL an option.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Death

• Old Player
Ok, so here's a good idea: adding time-limited blessing to Undercurrent Hall rewards.

It can be done with just two chars, so some people could get a friend to do it with, some would get a squad, the asocial could dual-client.

The blessing is time-limited (like runes), but you can get up to three of them a day, which should be enough for even the most passionate pkers.

Ppl who don't have perfect gears yet will definitely enjoy the stones.

+ the instance is kinda fun and it would make it more worthwhile to do.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i am trying i really do to understand the logic of -1 cause -insert something here just because i dont like it-
Roomi sebi and the others tried to explain detailed on many posts but its really simple
As no one forces you to do bh or any other daily no one would force you to farm blessing.
if someone does bh everyday he can have ironridge vs someone who never done bh and dont have st right?
So lets remove bh cause i am bored to farm it and i dont want ppl to have ironridge while i dont have :police:
Same logic

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Blessing is already farmable with BQ, is not it?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Or just make the blessings that we have last longer, I would be too lazy to farm a blessing everyday  :sad:

This .

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Well wait a sec.. You have like 3 blesses from marriage (2h+2h+2h =6h) and 1 daily bless (1h). Currently 7h
If you count the bless from base is 3h and cost almost nothing.. 1/4 of the contribution points so this is 10h if you only use 1..Let's be honest you can manage without IG, plus IG are farmable from the minibosses if you really need them. So if you would need you can take 4 blesses from the base.. which is 12h+7h= 19h. I do not think someone play more than 19h a day..And if you really need a bless I think was mentioned before.. just ADD some bless to each class individually like archers/clerics. For sure you can add some useful stats and balance what rest people comment about.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Well wait a sec.. You have like 3 blesses from marriage (2h+2h+2h =6h) and 1 daily bless (1h). Currently 7h
If you count the bless from base is 3h and cost almost nothing.. 1/4 of the contribution points so this is 10h if you only use 1..Let's be honest you can manage without IG, plus IG are farmable from the minibosses if you really need them. So if you would need you can take 4 blesses from the base.. which is 12h+7h= 19h. I do not think someone play more than 19h a day..And if you really need a bless I think was mentioned before.. just ADD some bless to each class individually like archers/clerics. For sure you can add some useful stats and balance what rest people comment about.
All correct.
So lets asume a farmable blessing is added, what would be a problem if you used all that you mentioned and i went farm the one that last 24h?
No one would make you farm it and i wouldnt get any andvantage over you would i? ^-^

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
All correct.
So lets asume a farmable blessing is added, what would be a problem if you used all that you mentioned and i went farm the one that last 24h?
No one would make you farm it and i wouldnt get any andvantage over you would i? ^-^

Her idea is that there already so many blesses, and honestly its annoying already that whenever I 1v1 someone they have bless.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1, I believe that while there is many blessings(as stated before), just because you
have bad experience with players who use it means nothing. It doesn't give any advantage.
People can already achieve blessings. This is just means for those who... for example:

-Don't have a faction
-Aren't married

That there's an extra alternative blessing that -might take longer to farm- but works the same.
I think this is a really good suggestion for those players who are what we call "loners". However
I do not think that it should be 24 hours. I think it should remain at 6, and the quest can be
received after about 8-10 hours. This way it's balanced out and you can't just treat the blessing
like a daily and make all other blessings obsolete.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
I never said it would affect anything.. If Agatio will add Attack 5 Defense 5 everyone will have it. And 1 Attack Level= 1 Defense Level therefore they just cancel each other..