Epic Perfect World

Possible raise in cubi for votes?

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
agree my brother and i play here some but when i vote he cant cause of same IP and thats really sucks atm cause we both want gold but we cant both vote cause of IP so we try vote 1 time each every 6h so i can vote like 1 max 2 times a day atm bit sad when i could vote 3 times 4 if i wanna go up middle of the night :D.
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline ashneil

• Hello
I have an idea that could make the online thing work...but idk its just a suggestion. You can try the blessing thing that pwi used to do with the 3star gears that you get every hour, but instead u maybe get silver or an item that gives you silver when you open it, so you have to be online to recive the gift.

Offline Bonchan

• TAAT TEEEH!
me also agree me and my sisters are playing this game but we only got two laptops so we shared ip's on wifi and my other sister shares with me or with my another sister we cant vote all they kinda lost a little interest when they found out that they cant vote but they want to play this game i hope they raised it or got another thing to get gold because me and my sisters want to play this game and we want to have fun and get strong too

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
i think another solution would be to do what PWI did with surveys (some ppl hate them). it would bring money to Aga in another form and also allow us to share the benefits. :P
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline twikill4

Just so you guys realize we used to get less per vote i personally think it is fine the way it is because the whole vote thing is an added bonus for me a farm most of my stuff in game anyways.... 8)

Offline ashneil

• Hello
actually twikill4 we used to get more when we were in first place, like 1-2g per vote. but that was a long time ago when this server was less popular and needed the votes.

Offline Sarcelle

• United we stand, Divided they fall.
I personally think that if we'd receive gold during the time we'd be online, a lot of people would just log in with alts and everything and stay afk while going to school/work/hanging out.

My opinion; it's fine the way it is. Either or, we shouldn't even be voting just for the gold, but because we REALLY like the server.
Sarcelle Level 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
The current rate is perfect, but I have a feeling if people keep asking for more it might get removed all together.. People should just stop being selfish and be happy that it's there at all. As for the people with *two people in the same house* your "sibling" could vote on their phone or something.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
well we used to get 15 gold peer vote lol but that was a compensation when server had a rollback , the rate atm is good , but for ppl that has 4 comps with same ip i see how that might suck , 1 option is that 1 person vote for 1 site and the other for the next site if that works

Offline icelace

Well here is a thought for people that live in the same household and have to share same IP. Have it set where only 2 accounts from that IP address can vote every 6 hrs. Thus, the rule still remains every 6 hrs, but allows others in the same household to able to vote. So then who ever can flip flop on their times of voting. It might work out better for everyone in general. That they do live in the same household each person can still vote. Just have it set 2 accounts can make votes from same IP address.  I really do think that what I said is very good thought and idea and I know other Privy servers that have it that for voting. So others with the same IP can have their chances as well. Keeps the tension down, and no bickering amongst family, or lovers. lol

Offline ashneil

• Hello
I personally think that if we'd receive gold during the time we'd be online, a lot of people would just log in with alts and everything and stay afk while going to school/work/hanging out.

My opinion; it's fine the way it is. Either or, we shouldn't even be voting just for the gold, but because we REALLY like the server.

I have an idea that could make the online thing work...but idk its just a suggestion. You can try the blessing thing that pwi used to do with the 3star gears that you get every hour, but instead u maybe get silver or an item that gives you silver when you open it, so you have to be online to recive the gift.

as a said b4, maybe they could do it like a blessing thing so for every hrs your online u have to open the box manually to get maybe a tickt or somthing automatic that gives u silver,ijs.

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
as a said b4, maybe they could do it like a blessing thing so for every hrs your online u have to open the box manually to get maybe a tickt or somthing automatic that gives u silver,ijs.
yer other private servers have  a quest where you have to click on it to get your prize and then it will reset and normal PWI also did this for lower levels I think It was a good idea I don't think we should do that though otherwise its not original is it? were just copying an idea from some1 else We should come up with our own things lets be original and the first to come up with some awesome Ideas and whoopsy I went off track abit lolol

Offline ashneil

• Hello
yer other private servers have  a quest where you have to click on it to get your prize and then it will reset and normal PWI also did this for lower levels I think It was a good idea I don't think we should do that though otherwise its not original is it? were just copying an idea from some1 else We should come up with our own things lets be original and the first to come up with some awesome Ideas and whoopsy I went off track abit lolol

yeah your right, but maybe until they can think of a more unique way of doing it they can just use that method just until they can find a even better one.