Epic Perfect World

Possible raise in cubi for votes?

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
To be honest i dont care about economy, most ppls play's for for PK have fun not for makeing money.

Offline kirsta

• Beginner
I'll agree in saying that getting cubi for being online would be over-rated since most people would afk for hours at a time and not actually play the server. Honestly I'd even afk if that happened.

The time between votes doesnt concern me, even though I only get to vote MAYBE twice a day.

The amount of cubi would be nice if it was 80 silver to 1 gold per vote.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
To be honest i dont care about economy, most ppls play's for for PK have fun not for makeing money.

To get your gear you'll need money though. Even if you farm everything as much as possible.
Or do you just donate so you can immediately get to PvP?

Offline Nads

I vote to help the server and the gold/silver is a plus.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I'm totally stoked that I get MORE than a gold every 6 hours. Put this shizz in perspective people, you get a demon/sage skill every 6 hours. How fast is that compared to official? You can get a LG cape in under 24 hours. Try that on PWI. People want more because they try to "live outside their means" and support 5 billion alts all at once. One person with 1 toon will have PLENTY. Finish that toon first, THEN make an alt.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Here is my opinion, for what it is. The in game economy isnt as messed up as everyone thinks. Yea its a lil unstable but that is expected in any situation. As for wanting extra gold, I agree its nice to have a lil pocket change. The latest event was pretty good in my opinion, but with a small adjustment it could be better. Bracket out the groups of votes, and make the amount of extra gold they get a small amount. Not like insanely small but like, 70-90 votes= 2.5 extra 91-110= 3.5 extra 111-140= 4.extra 141-170= 5 extra 171+ 7 extra. That gives a spread of extra gold that you can win and its not such a small amount that nobody bothers...idk again just a thought.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I personally think the cubi gold that is given per vote is sufficient. There are a lot of ways to farm anything that you would be getting from gold, and the GM's have been faaar more active as far as events lately which is what i think was needed. We won't need to rely on cubi as much if that continues. There's always gonna be someone thats gonna complain that they can't get their gear but the means are available to all so get your butt up and go farm like the rest of us. If u need help feel free to pm me in game and I'll help u farm.
IGN Peanut

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Easy to say after u reached lvl 150 and got what u need. And like some ppls sayd not every1 can vote every 6 hours...to get 4.80 gold per day. I personaly dont care if increse the gold amount of vote but less time to w8 to vote wold be good...like 4 hours xD is 2hours diff..that 2 hours can count for manny in different ways

Yeah, i reached lvl 150.. not by voting? by farming..
Also i made my whole Dragon set by farming too.
i'm voting like 2 times a day.
6Hours - 1.20 gold is enuff ;x  :D

Offline Sweetie

It can be good and bad depending on how you look at it, again "people will always want more" but maybe it would help out the server a little, the more cubi the more faster u get your gear the more pk which leads to more player base exct. But of course dont over do it for those few lazy people. But i think it would help the server and get people off the pve. But its alright now i think its not like a must but it could benefit ppl,

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
The current level's a little high in my book. Yeah, some stuff need it, but I can promise many people will stop voting once they get what they need outta it all. That's just how it goes. The other downside to it, is that it will discourage donation on a decent enough scale- people aren't gonna pay for what they can earn in x amount of time. Yeah, I know everyone isn't able to donate- that sucks for the most part. Hence, the cubi being given for voting being a decent thing. However, that's the type of game pwi is, period. Yeah, you can get it in game, but, as a f2p game, the rewards for donation make you see that there is a reason to dump money in. I think it should be lower, but it's fine now. Definitely don't go any higher.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr

Offline djdirty_713

Heard rumors of an increase, didn't see it happen. But I'm not receiving any cubi gold at all now. ???

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
I think now that everything in game is running more smoothly and the economy is pretty much back to normal a little increase wouldn't hurt it wouldn't bother me as I farm all my stuffs gold is just handy to have xD

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
lol people are funny. Check the prices of ec and than look at the valure of demonic tokens. Isnt their something wrong with that picture?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
The current level's a little high in my book. Yeah, some stuff need it, but I can promise many people will stop voting once they get what they need outta it all. That's just how it goes. The other downside to it, is that it will discourage donation on a decent enough scale- people aren't gonna pay for what they can earn in x amount of time. Yeah, I know everyone isn't able to donate- that sucks for the most part. Hence, the cubi being given for voting being a decent thing. However, that's the type of game pwi is, period. Yeah, you can get it in game, but, as a f2p game, the rewards for donation make you see that there is a reason to dump money in. I think it should be lower, but it's fine now. Definitely don't go any higher.

+1000
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
the whole vote thing is messed up to begin with my brother plays here and he plays off the main pc in the house i play off a laptop we both cannot vote due to a singular ip. we CANNOT and WILL NOT use a nearby WIFI to get are votes in as it is highly illegal where i live in PA. u can get 3-4 years in jail just by using somebody elses WIFI service even if it is unprotected. gold to vote ratio is fine ppl will just complain about it to get more than they have now to become OP in-game. And yes not everybody can be on 24 hours to vote every 6 hours. I say if anything remove the gold to vote deal. And as said here give a lower amount per vote and give the rest to hours online. that way ppl like my brother can have a chance at getting gold ingame. More so limit the ammount of accounts that can be online at one time to 3 and see how many ppl fall thru the cracks.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please