Epic Perfect World

Possible raise in cubi for votes?

Mrai

What your suggesting would only make the Epic pw economy worse.  On another note, telling someone not to do something only encourages them to want to do it more, especially on a subject like this.

Would it really make it worse? That small of an increase wouldn't really change anything at all. Perhaps drop the price of a couple cash shop items by like.. 10 EC, big deal, that's like nothing at all.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Would it really make it worse? That small of an increase wouldn't really change anything at all. Perhaps drop the price of a couple cash shop items by like.. 10 EC, big deal, that's like nothing at all.

if its nothign at all, then why ask for the increase ?

thing is, the server is still recovering from the blow in its economy during the 10 day roll back crysis.

and its recovering very slowly, the EC price used to be 3-4m each back then. after the roll back, it dropped to 1m each lol... and atm its not even back upto 2m.  .. there's still a bit of repairing left, and what ur suggesting will slow the process by far more than it already is.

just what i think :S
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Mrai

thing is, the server is still recovering from the blow in its economy during the 10 day roll back crysis.

and its recovering very slowly, the EC price used to be 3-4m each back then. after the roll back, it dropped to 1m each lol... and atm its not even back upto 2m.  .. there's still a bit of repairing left, and what ur suggesting will slow the process by far more than it already is.

just what i think :S

I'm not asking for the raise for myself, or at all. It's just ideas that float through my mind. That 1g per vote though, that wouldn't slow anything down. Because people still have to wait to get what they need. It's just slightly a less amount of time.

Offline Vampy

some folks are just NEVER happy.You all play a game that is free to download,free to play AND you get FREE gold from an extremely easy voting system and you wanna whine about the amount of FREE gold you get OMFG.I donate AND vote and i'm very happy with the way the GM's are doing it and yes even happy with the amount of FREE gold.I think some folks just simply like to complain.Like all the post i see about need more balance in the game between players.All of the whining just gets silly after awhile just enjoy the game and find happiness in it.IJS
Chillin out with friends in ChillZone

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I'm not asking for the raise for myself, or at all. It's just ideas that float through my mind. That 1g per vote though, that wouldn't slow anything down. Because people still have to wait to get what they need. It's just slightly a less amount of time.

thats why it was increased to $1.20 instead of 40 silver.

besides, it already takes "less amount of time"

you farm almost everything anyways by the time ur 150, from all those GVs and blue quest from BHs and even server events & GM hosted events sometimes, u get more than enough EC to get ur gear ready by the time ur 150.

the cubi is just a bonus :/

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

and its recovering very slowly, the EC price used to be 3-4m each back then.

EC price was over 4 mill and it was insane.
It was shameless rip-off.

Let me explain why:

10 mill big note is 30 silver.
5.1 gold is 17 big notes = 170 mill.
(5 gold = 166.66 mill)

Demonic armor token is 5 gold.
Demonic armor token is 250 EC.

All together means that real price for
EC should be 166.66 mill divided by
250, which is about 666k.

You can not change price for Big Note,
it would start chain reaction and ruin
many other prices all over the server.

~~~~~

Reason why EC price can't stay at 666k is:
let's make it still a bit easier to vote than to
farm, so artificially make price of EC higher.

2 mill is absolute maximum that is acceptable.
More than that would make people don't want
EC at all.

Many would vote for days without logging in,
or without doing anything serious when login.

Demand drops and price can't raise without buyers.

One more thing: GV run was giving 40 mill coins per
squad member, now it gives about 6-7 mill per member.

And so on...

~~~~~

So yes, EC price was 4 mill, and that was
totally idiotic thing.

Present economy is stable, I wouldn't
recommend any changes.
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2012, 09:48 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Mrai

Let me explain why:

(5 gold = 166.66 mill)

~~~~~

EC at all.

And so on...

~~~~~

totally idiotic thing.

recommend any changes.

^ Seems Legit.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Voting used to be 25 silver per 12 hours and it's been raised constantly over time till the current ratio which is 2.4 gold per 12 hours that is in my opinion quite balanced, not too low and not too high, so people don't stop voting too fast and it keeps the prices fair for everyone.

You want it to be changed to 4 gold per 12 hours, which is quite too high in my opinion and would make people try to abuse voting system and have possible drawbacks on the ingame economy, therefore I don't think that silver per vote ratio needs to be increased anymore and I am pretty sure that it won't be any soon.

Mrai

Voting used to be 25 silver per 12 hours and it's been raised constantly over time till the current ratio which is 2.4 gold per 12 hours that is in my opinion quite balanced, not too low and not too high, so people don't stop voting too fast and it keeps the prices fair for everyone.

You want it to be changed to 4 gold per 12 hours, which is quite too high in my opinion and would make people try to abuse voting system and have possible drawbacks on the ingame economy, therefore I don't think that silver per vote ratio needs to be increased anymore and I am pretty sure that it won't be any soon.
People try to abuse it anyway, quite frankly. But, you're probably right. Though, the inflation in prices due to lack of custom gm events(I know more are coming soon and stuff.) is ridiculous. 

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
This is just a little suggestion, since I know it's a controversy in game. But. People are demanding too high of a raise and it would collapse the in game economy. 3g per vote? That's insanity. My suggestion is a little less radical of a raise. Raise it to 1g per vote. That way, the people get what they want -A raise in cubi per vote -, and economical balance is maintained, not to mention, it will keep people donating to keep the server up. So, in that sense, everybody wins.
Now, for myself personally, I don't really mind. I'm pretty grateful that we get ANYTHING for voting, when you really shouldn't get anything, you should just vote if you like the server. It should just be something people do, but people are greedy and always demand something in return.
Another thing you could do, give cubi for amounts of time online. Like, For the first hour, give 10 silver, Second hour, 20 silver, third hour, 30 silver and so on and so forth like that.
But I'm afraid that could upset economical balance, if people just afk when not playing like I do. I don't even think I've logged off for a week. But, maybe 5-10 silver for every hour people are on, wouldn't be too bad of an idea; Not exactly sure.
Anyway, no need to pay attention to my stupid ideas, just some stuff that went through my mind when I was thinking about the whole voting controversy.
And, please leave critical comments out unless it has some actual knowledge behind it based on what you've read, and it pertains to the subject of the thread,  because as I said, it's just some stuff that went through my mind, no need to jump down my throat about it.
Please and thank you, and sorry this post is so long.

cubi per vote is good as it is anithing more wil make noobs abuse the system again and ull get stuff way 2 easy so ull get bored after a week or so this is more fun

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
How about increasing the time between voting? because that would sure increase our chance of getting to the top spot? that's what this about really. and your votes only count every12 hours and people aren't online to do that because they have work or other RL things to do. SO wouldn't that work? Even for the same amount of gold? I wouldn't complain I don't mind getting no gold at all. You can earn money easily by farming and merchandising. Just my Opinion.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
You can earn money easily by farming and merchandising. Just my Opinion.

^ True that. I made literally 750mil in 1 day from farming and selling mats that same day in FC. And I didn't even do that many runs. Farmed a few runs, catshopped them between a few runs or so after they all piled up and I'm good for a while. Hell, I even bought a Pan Gu, Creator. (Always wanted to get one but soon will farm and upgrade to Divine Ignorance. -Drool-

That little extra gold we get from voting is a treat to me. Little extra on the side :D
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "

Let me explain why:

(5 gold = 166.66 mill)

~~~~~

EC at all.

And so on...

~~~~~

totally idiotic thing.

recommend any changes.

I agree with this. I dont prefer to buy EC in game...ill rather farm the way i can for days weeks. Labs is a nab <.< he dosent know what  hes talking ...>.> right now im voteing when i can to get  a SOT for tome and is takeing some time...The best change is to set the time to 4hours to vote not 6...some servers have to 4 hours set...and Labs the Nab we should say thx for geting gold? Admin should say thx to us becouse the server is Nr. 1. also say thx to ddos xD they helped without knowing xD

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
1.20 each 6 hours is plenty, u can get 4.80 Gold in 1 day.
why dont we get 40 silver each vote again, much better!

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
1.20 each 6 hours is plenty, u can get 4.80 Gold in 1 day.
why dont we get 40 silver each vote again, much better!

Easy to say after u reached lvl 150 and got what u need. And like some ppls sayd not every1 can vote every 6 hours...to get 4.80 gold per day. I personaly dont care if increse the gold amount of vote but less time to w8 to vote wold be good...like 4 hours xD is 2hours diff..that 2 hours can count for manny in different ways