Epic Perfect World

Sand shield genie skill

Offline Death

• Old Player
Uh huh... Because that's totally what happened when it came to testing/balancing out Mystics, right? A full channeling/decently geared Mystic played by someone even with little brain cells and knowledge can destroy any class. Stormbringers are the class that counters Mystics meaning they'll be even more broken/OP.

Um, I dare to say any decently geared class with a skillful user can destroy any class  :-[ Even my nab ep can kill good archers if I time my skills and pots right and make good use of shackle. Archers will seal and wreck anybody unprepared, sins are like grim reapers in 1v1 if they aren't caught off-guard, str barbs can 1-shot squishies, seekers are ridiculously versatile with their levels, ... yeah.

I think the reason why wizzies have access to this skill is because they are generally element-oriented, they have their fancy elemental shields and whatnot. It's like how eps have access to rainbow blessing skill, which is like another layer of ep buffs. I think it's best not to strip wizards of their 'elemental mastery' so to speak by letting every other class do the same. And poor psys do have fast chan, but long cooldowns and they really need to use whatever they have out of cd atm. Well, maybe not that long, but I got used to no cd cyclone  :-\

...and who would waste a genie skill space on such a skill, really?

Vegas

well its usefull skill and no yangster i did never use it against psy's
1337 the day u gets sh1t on coming soon , rev's dogs everywhere.

Weird, didn't you tell me you beat all MGs including 1337 already when you wanted to 1v1 me?  :normal-18:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thing is though, Psys main PvP control skills are earth-based e.g. stun, seal. Water immunity doesn't bother me (being a psy) because I can still hopefully rely on stun or my active seal skill. However, once that has been taken, we have almost no good active cc skill to fall back on. If this is implemented, expect a lot of turtle fights lol

Tidal exist.With or without earth immune.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
??? He did?!
3-2 at sundown if im not wrong then 1337 paid back at 1v1 with bets event :-X

Sero

Tidal exist.With or without earth immune.
That's just more of a reason not to implement this suggestion  :-\.