Epic Perfect World

Sand shield genie skill

Vegas

Since I changed and came back to game you didn't even win once. And in APS no psy can kill.

On topic this isn't about mystics,  I don't know why all think about mystic or sins. Agatio can allow all classes to have it but these 2. You all commenting it will nerf rest classes but what about wood immune and these 2 classes can still fight with it being on. As well as fire against wizards. Why others have to deal with it but psy. I am mentioning this from OTHER classes point of view.

Genie skills are fine atm, I don't see how any class NEEDS sand shield. If you think otherwise you should post why you want it changed..

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
http://prntscr.com/6uoznu could you make this genie skill usable by other classes? .-.
water/wood/fire/metal immune are opened to all classes but earth only for wiz? why qq
yes/no/whynot
Because for each class there is already an immune to them except vs psy or wizard. There are few magic classes who can kill a psy due to their reduce channeling, seal, and strong damage. And I am not talking about mystics here.

Kizumbau

Uh huh... Because that's totally what happened when it came to testing/balancing out Mystics, right? A full channeling/decently geared Mystic played by someone even with little brain cells and knowledge can destroy any class. Stormbringers are the class that counters Mystics meaning they'll be even more broken/OP.

Anyway, that's enough of that topic. This isn't the thread to be having this discussion.

-1, isn't it enough with your 3.33 already?...fk m8 what's wrong with the world

you have water and fire immunity already so shut ur mouth

Vegas

Because for each class there is already an immune to them except vs psy or wizard. There are few magic classes who can kill a psy due to their reduce channeling, seal, and strong damage. And I am not talking about mystics here.

Psys are easy for sins, wfs, barbs, mystics, eps etc...It would make them suck balls

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Unnecessary change.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Psys are easy for sins, wfs, barbs, mystics, eps etc...It would make them suck balls
I think I said magic classes and I definitely said to stop mentioning mystic because..
Point here if for all the classes, not just for the mystic, no one mentioned mystics as only for Meso which I find nonsense. Only few mystics who are actually good (Yinster, Faultless, Apprentice, Fanchon who I bet doesn't even need AS to kill a psy which means that have no chance no matter what). So there is no point. I am saying this as sin and other classes point of view, immune to earth it might actually be helpful.
I do not think PSY are easy vs venos/barbs/clerics/sins and we are not mentioning end geared or PRO people here but average players, which BTW 80% of the population of the server is filled with average gameplay...

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 because this game is too easy anyway  :police:

So much this.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Unnecessary change.

:sad:
True but you see if you make this change it will just be more fair since wizards already able to use it, that is the whole point of it XD. As for me I might actually never use it, but I believe some magic classes might need it vs psy. I believe that wizards already have this advantage vs psys, so why not the others get this bit of help  :rolleyes: I am not saying this to be added for sin or mystic but I mean it to others. If the problem is the mystic or the sins you can just restrict it to them.  ;) 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:sad:
True but you see if you make this change it will just be more fair since wizards already able to use it, that is the whole point of it XD. As for me I might actually never use it, but I believe some magic classes might need it vs psy. I believe that wizards already have this advantage vs psys, so why not the others get this bit of help  :rolleyes: I am not saying this to be added for sin or mystic but I mean it to others. If the problem is the mystic or the sins you can just restrict it to them.  ;)
What wizard do you see using this besides FirstBlood, who even though uses this still gets sh1t on

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
 ;D idc. I seen few wizards using it vs psys. Including First Blood though

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
well its usefull skill and no yangster i did never use it against psy's
1337 the day u gets sh1t on coming soon , rev's dogs everywhere.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
well its usefull skill and no yangster i did never use it against psy's
1337 the day u gets sh1t on coming soon , rev's dogs everywhere.
rofl XD

Sero

It's bad enough Psys are the easiest to kill by any class in entire server, now you want them to be at an even more disadvantage?....Lol, you guys just want Psys gone don't you? :'(

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's bad enough Psys are the easiest to kill by any class in entire server, now you want them to be at an even more disadvantage?....Lol, you guys just want Psys gone don't you? :'(
we already have anti water dmg vs psys... every class suffers the same and i dont think psys are worst .-.

Sero

we already have anti water dmg vs psys... every class suffers the same and i dont think psys are worst .-.
Thing is though, Psys main PvP control skills are earth-based e.g. stun, seal. Water immunity doesn't bother me (being a psy) because I can still hopefully rely on stun or my active seal skill. However, once that has been taken, we have almost no good active cc skill to fall back on. If this is implemented, expect a lot of turtle fights lol