Epic Perfect World

Sand shield genie skill

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
http://prntscr.com/6uoznu could you make this genie skill usable by other classes? .-.
water/wood/fire/metal immune are opened to all classes but earth only for wiz? why qq
yes/no/whynot

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Vegas

-1 Mystics got a water and wood shield and psys who already have like no chance against mystics couldn't even stun them or kill them even with 3 spark. It would be a big nerf for MGs too since undine doesnt work at all on it and you can resist like 50% of their CC skills if you play smart

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
-1 Mystics got a water and wood shield and psys who already have like no chance against mystics couldn't even stun them or kill them even with 3 spark. It would be a big nerf for MGs too since undine doesnt work at all on it and you can resist like 50% of their CC skills if you play smart
ok but isn't it same for wf, you can resist their nova etc? seekers you can resist their only 1hit metal combo? spark combo is also counter-able this is far away form nerfing mgs i see it as balancing...because im pretty sure noone going to use it

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Psy is not supposed to fight mystic from first place. They do not stand a chance against a mystic either way. If you are mentioning the wizard, no one will use immune to earth against because soul of fire is more useful. Especially against Spark users. :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Psy is not supposed to fight mystic from first place. They do not stand a chance against a mystic either way. If you are mentioning the wizard, no one will use immune to earth against because soul of fire is more useful. Especially against Spark users. :police:
just because pw made a class unfair to increase cash shop doesnt mean they should not have a chance 1 against another
boosting mystics vs Earth dealing classes aint an option

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
just because pw made a class unfair to increase cash shop doesnt mean they should not have a chance 1 against another
for real man...mystic doesn't need earth resist vs mages or psys LOL also we can make it unusable by mystics? putting it that way might be fair enough

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Point here if for all the classes, not just for the mystic, no one mentioned mystics as only for Meso which I find nonsense. Only few mystics who are actually good (Yinster, Faultless, Apprentice, Fanchon who I bet doesn't even need AS to kill a psy which means that have no chance no matter what). So there is no point. I am saying this as sin and other classes point of view, immune to earth it might actually be helpful.

Offline Jim~

If you make this genie skill usable on all class (especially sin) ... Psy will stand 0 chance against sin... they have 1% chance of winning against sin. Now you wanna make it 0?... come on.

and earth resist sin against wiz, that will make sin even harder to kill + tidal... wiz stand no chance.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥

If you make this genie skill usable on all class (especially sin) ... Psy will stand 0 chance against sin... they have 1% chance of winning against sin. Now you wanna make it 0?... come on.

and earth resist sin against wiz, that will make sin even harder to kill + tidal... wiz stand no chance.
Psy stand 0 chance against me, no matter what psy.
Against Wizards makes 0 sense to use immune to earth, while they spam spark and use fire dmg and 123 anyone..

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Yes, I want to be immortal vs psy kk  :-X

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-1 as much as i hate mage combo mountain and sandfall and all the psy nuke/stun sht it would  make mage and psy even more weaker and some other classes more good than others

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
+1 because this game is too easy anyway  :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Considering the release of the new classes is among us and seeing how broken they are and probably will screw things up, let's implement this idea because there's not much to lose when everything is going to be sht on by Stormbringers, right?

haha yeah haha

Offline Death

• Old Player
Considering the release of the new class is among us and seeing how broken they are and probably will screw things up, let's implement this idea because there's not much to lose when everything is going to sht, right?

haha yeah haha
Afaik Agatio et al are going to test things out before they release the new classes. That's part of the reason we won't be getting them very soon.

-1, I don't think there's a need for more counters against mages.