Epic Perfect World

Stealth detection pots - Suggestion by Areashi

scatterer3

Is "sins stealth in events" a valid reason? Fair rules for balance exist... And it doesn't bother anyone, to be honest, when it comes to that then I'd say mystics need a change, they can spam heal themselves... which is not fair towards classes that lack CC skills.
No for obvious reason. There is a reason why PWI disabled sins to use stealth detection pots. Archers are already at disadvantage against sins. Enabling sins to use stealth detection pots will further weaken archer' survivability against sin. A good sin should not be bothering about this pot; sins that camp stealth in 1v1s are obviously weak.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
No for obvious reason. There is a reason why PWI disabled sins to use stealth detection pots. Archers are already at disadvantage against sins. Enabling sins to use stealth detection pots will further weaken archer' survivability against sin. A good sin should not be bothering about this pot; sins that camp stealth in 1v1s are obviously weak.
^edited that for you. New Expansions allows sins to use stealth pots..

In the Eclipse patch Sins are now able to use Rev. Pots to increase their awareness by 1 point.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1715941

Scroll down to "other".
-found the post hehe- *and just cause its made by a player doesn't make it any less true.* ~the more you know~[/b]

If anything.. They should make it to where you can't use them in stealth at all. That'd make it fair on both sides.. since you know..you're supposed to be "hiding" in stealth. -Idk if anyone said this to lazy to read all that. Bai  :police:

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Is there any way to adjust numbers so that EAs have like one more point of stealth than a sin with a detection pot can see?

You guys seem to forget that Ataraxia's numbers are a point of leverage too, and can also be increased. Unless it's mathematically impossible and I'm not seeing it because lack of sleep.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Is there any way to adjust numbers so that EAs have like one more point of stealth than a sin with a detection pot can see?

You guys seem to forget that Ataraxia's numbers are a point of leverage too, and can also be increased. Unless it's mathematically impossible and I'm not seeing it because lack of sleep.
or aga can make a diff pot with same effect as revelation pot but to give just 1 added point and make it available for sins?
also your idea would make EAs impossible to be poped out of stealth :)

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
also your idea would make EAs impossible to be poped out of stealth :)

Or raise the effect of rev pots by one for every class, raise Stealth level for EAs by one, and have sins still get the +1 Detection from the pot?
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Or raise the effect of rev pots by one for every class, raise Stealth level for EAs by one, and have sins still get the +1 Detection from the pot?
This could be a reasonable compromise.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2015, 01:37 pm by Agatio

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Approved.
so when will add it ...

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
so when will add it ...
Sin don't need anymore boost  :-X

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Sin don't need anymore boost  :-X
are u jelly ? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's approved but it didn't get added?
lolwat

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It's approved but it didn't get added?
lolwat
yeah he changed his mind

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't understand the logic behind the original decision to not allow sins to use stealth pots.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeah he changed his mind
Any reason?