Epic Perfect World

How faction trial reset works?

Offline Zapherian

I often do faction trials alone. And most of the time i have to wait a long inside the trials, ssometime for boss. So first i went out of base and did my base quest and went back inside base and finished trials but 2nd time when i did the same the trial got reseted. so can any one tell me how it works. logging in an alt to stay inside base is not an option for me.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
Trials is consist of 9 different Trials section!!! so you can reset the Trial at  Faction manager inside your base you need to complete the 9 Trial lvl in order to reset the entire Trials... if you are asking about Trial reset on Each lvl can't tell you about it but  i think you need a Marshal or high rank guild officers in order to do Trial.
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Zapherian

ok. i try to be clear. when i go out of base in the middle of trials some time it autoreset. i am talking abt a specific trials not all 9 trials

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
if you are done with 1 Trial it will reset it self :)

Offline Zapherian

you got me wrong again XD .. i have done all trials from 1-1 to 2-9

DeadPolii

trials reset every Wednesday or if u done with all the trials it will reset to the first trial...

if it is not the case post thread on helpdesk forum.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
Leader marshall and Director can Only Reset The Trial Ground using the Faction Manager

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
and you can do the whole Trial trice a Week if i remember :)

Offline Zapherian

ok my english is bad i guess. ok i will give an example
 Lets take 1st trial Balance and break. I start the trial and i start balancing the numbers. But as soon as i get boss my fren calls me for bh so i thought i will kill boss after bh. Then i went out if base and went on pt for bh. After bh i go back to the base for boss and i see, there is no boss and no quest balance and break. So i had to start the trial again and had to balance again. This is the reset i am talkong abt.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
trials reset every Wednesday or if u done with all the trials it will reset to the first trial...

if it is not the case post thread on helpdesk forum.

I think this might be the andwer you are looking for.

What day and time was the reset that occured?

Offline Zapherian

Nope i know abt wednesday resets. I ma talking about single trial getting reset like pv gets reset after passing lead in pt. But pt lead does not matters in faction instances.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Nope i know abt wednesday resets. I ma talking about single trial getting reset like pv gets reset after passing lead in pt. But pt lead does not matters in faction instances.

You can't as far as i know.
You can only finish them and they wuill reset but with a higher level then finish again and they reset with yet another higher level (the monsters are harder on each time, total of 3 times the trials can be done, once per week it resets)

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Which trial did reset?

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
If there is no alts in your faction trial instance after 10 mins, it will reset, its same with all instances

Offline Zapherian

Exactly what i was trying to learn. Thanx at least now i know i can stay out for 10 minutes. But once i stayed out for like 30 minute and trial didnt reset. Is there anyway to prevent reset?