Epic Perfect World

Running the game with NVIDIA driver instead of Intel

Offline Rock

When I'm playing EPW it doesn't use NVIDIA driver but instead its using Intel driver which the game can't run at max settings can somebody pls tell me how to run it with NVIDIA driver?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The graphic card should turn on its own.. You can do this: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14535.msg187624#msg187624 and right click on shortcut / batch file and pick "Run with NVidia graphic card"

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Or what you could do is add it manually trough nvidia config screen.

greetings
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2015, 05:15 am by IDesire

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Rock

Already did but still runs with Intel driver ;(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Already did but still runs with Intel driver ;(
why do you think so? The game engine is 9 years old and is very poorly optimized for modern hardware configurations.. For Perfect World what matters is fast CPU. Only one fast core, because game hardly uses the remaining ones. And GPU doesn't matter much, CPU does almost all the job. 

Vegas

When I'm playing EPW it doesn't use NVIDIA driver but instead its using Intel driver which the game can't run at max settings can somebody pls tell me how to run it with NVIDIA driver?

Intel driver? You mean it's running from the integrated GPU? You can probably turn that off in the BIOS but I wouldn't because any crappy 10$ GPU can run PW...