Epic Perfect World

Block Equipment change while in Atk-Mode.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
well some classes do need that to survive unlike when true form afk is just 1 click ;-; think that we work more than wannabe players :))))0

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: since when can puppies bark

restrict bows to only archers :police: watch rebi reroll to ea (since he uses his bow more than daggers, anyways)

Last Edit: Apr 15, 2015, 08:10 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I feel like you just create threads like these just to troll people and entice reactions

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello GMs with C++ knowledge, are any of you able to edit codes to make the change of equipment unable while you are in attack mode, similar of the block of genie change while in atk mode, i think the fun of this game gonna be increased in 55% and people who are not skilled wont feel like skilled anymore, all classes def camp like mad.This is epidemy level already
Perfect World is not open source software so the suggestion is impossible to implement... In addition it has more disadvantages when you think about it. If you wore wrong equipment in 1v1 you would be locked..  BM wouldn't be able to utilize skills from all 4 weapons as well as change between the aps /dph sets. Just no
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2015, 09:13 am by Agatio

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

restrict bows to only archers :police: watch rebi reroll to ea (since he uses his bow more than daggers, anyways)

i would know if pw delete that hammer skill what u gona do  :-X :-X :-X
just asking no hate

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
some 'god sins' can be killed with blazing barrier + bramble hood... or is it just me? o.o :x

If they are stupid,yes.

On topic, no.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

You mean,  just like how you rerolled to almost every class after getting your ass handled? 

Sit down with your hypocritical assumptions and double standards, Mr. "BarbarianIsTheSuperiorRaceButGetWreckedByMagesandMystics."  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2015, 10:27 am by ☆

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
I have better idea, remove Soul of Silence, Stun and White Vodoo from game, makes life easier

just quit pw then :normal-17:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
some 'god sins' can be killed with blazing barrier + bramble hood... or is it just me? o.o :x

u still alive kokoro??   ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

;) just because u camp true form and purge baits u out doesnt make me less skilled , makes u more of a camper xd

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
;) just because u camp true form and purge baits u out doesnt make me less skilled , makes u more of a camper xd

I'm smell 1v1s bros

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
u still alive kokoro??   ^-^

yes? o.o

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm smell 1v1s bros
its geting boring, its like hitting dummy, no chance to kill me, it just takes time to take all that hp down ;o

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
its geting boring, its like hitting dummy, no chance to kill me, it just takes time to take all that hp down ;o

Who are you to even bark kiddie? In any 1v1 we've ever had you've done nothing but camp defense gears (against aps w/ tidal? lel?) and seal > bow for 5 minutes until duel time.

...Then continue to do the same technique in duel paired with x3 spark spamming.

Even then you struggle.. Don't know why you think you can bark so loud when you're merely a pup

gg m8 8/8 b8

Feel free to hmu in game for a 1v1, until then pipe down lelo

Last Edit: Apr 15, 2015, 02:41 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
All bad, me & mark best

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
One of the best suggestions.. +1
Pathetic sins are using one click gear change in battle, which makes them so OP. Should be based on skills not gears. Thanks for that there's no good sins.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!