Epic Perfect World

Block Equipment change while in Atk-Mode.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello GMs with C++ knowledge, are any of you able to edit codes to make the change of equipment unable while you are in attack mode, similar of the block of genie change while in atk mode, i think the fun of this game gonna be increased in 55% and people who are not skilled wont feel like skilled anymore, all classes def camp like mad.This is epidemy level already.

Serious suggestion tag.

My damage log collection NEW
I don't know why you are suggesting this, even your guide says you would change your weapon between attack and defense levels depending of the situation.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
-1 I don't even want to explain this.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't know why you are suggesting this, even your guide says you would change your weapon between attack and defense levels depending of the situation.

One thing is change weapon.
Other is change Wep, Tome,Cards, Robe, Rings and Chest for dragon def lv.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Even those def campers have to leave def set at one point to get anything done. Mastering gear switching is what separates the good 1v1-ers from the great ones and not to talk about mass pk survivability. But I don't think that it matters as much nowadays  :rolleyes:
This has way too many downsides, if you'd spend just a little time thinking about what implementing this suggestion would mean you'd change your mind by yourself

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
+1

no more "god sins"  ;)

some 'god sins' can be killed with blazing barrier + bramble hood... or is it just me? o.o :x

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
LMFAO. I honestly thought it would come from butthurt people who implies their lack of gears cursing few who actually has them...

Anyway, on topic... I dont think its needed since i am Bad and i also need to switch between gears, i dont care if your class has white/black voodoo but oh well, mine doesn't and i have to switch between them if i want to live longer.

Oh, i also think whoever says +1 cant stay up longer than 15 seconds even w/o switches.
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2015, 03:56 am by Mira

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
aga dont have these code
close it

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 no more wannabes. 

hahahahahhahahhahahahaha :police:
-1 as ep I also need to switch in pk whenever I'm being focused on. Otherwise I would either be ***ed pretty fast or my channelling speed would be super slow and I couldn't do my job properly.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
if this was serious suggestion I would have to type all my reasons why I say -1 but fortunately it is not serious so I can just say

-1  8)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
let's just remove the ability to switch gear for Psychics guys  :police: