New to PW and this Server

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
damn that 1/1300

lol ikr? Irony at it's best.  :rolleyes:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I got my 3.33 sin without even donating once.

Let me throw my head back and laugh, and continue laughing until my vocal chords are spewing blood from my throat

:police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Let me throw my head back and laugh, and continue laughing until my vocal chords are spewing blood from my throat

:police:

Because you totally are aware of and keep track of his expenses and donation history?

This is a thread asking about the server not a thread about how much who spent what on their gear and how much they've spent.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
With donations u dont get better stuff here... but u are able to get ur endgame stuff faster than a farmer... but in the end it all depends on luck
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Zapherian

EPW is the only server which is fair for both farmers and rm investors. As for reshapes its totally luck

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Hey, i'd like to note that i am amazed by the activity on the forum seeing as it's a private server, although i have a few questions.

Is it P2W? Donate to get points and buy stuff to enchant stuff to higher tiers?
Or can it all be done for free without much hassle and be as powerful as donating players?

From what i see donating can only get you [Damascene Ore] and [Rapture Crystal], are they hard to get/important in late game?

I just don't want to play a P2W game, otherwise what's the point of a private server when it can be the same on the Original server with better content and whatnot.

No it's not P2W. If you pay you get your shit faster that's about it. Otherwise you can reach end game gears in around  a month(more or less) depending on how many hours of the day you play, how you play and your luck.

Getting basic, or average gear to give you the chance to participate in pvp and ofc. pve is relatively easy. However, due to RnG nature of end game gear it's hard for everyone to get the stats they want. You'll have to re-roll your gear stats with resources you gain from farming or cash up to save a bit of time.

There are no exclusive stats. gears or boosts for people that cash up in game. Very few have those over the top perfect stats anyways and even then it doesn't help them much in mass pk when you get AA-d hard by everyone.

Long story short, it's not P2W. If luck is in your hands you may very well have better stats on your end game gear from farming for few days than someone who cashed up hundreds or even thousands of dollars over a month. All depends on your faith in RnGesus, pray hard and play well.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
i sense a k-on fan :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Welcome to Epic and PW in general  :-\
If you ened help with something int he game don't hesitate in asking here or ingame.

Make sure to have this link always ready:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

It contains all the guides you need   :-\

Happy Gaming and Enjoy o/