Epic Perfect World

Hey Guys I am confused

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
I never said I was above the rules. I just don't like been talked down to by a GM admin or another player who thinks he/she is above everyone else! Well guess what You aren't your like me You still have to ipe your own arse  So sit the fck down shut and be freaking Quiet becuase your lame and boring me.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Oh bitch no u didnt say anything about brown people u lil fag get back to ur corner and start working

Offline Ste_

Erm Insulting? I am brittish so I don't QQ to his boss I tell him to his face then I go tell his boss. Sorry most brits are like that or maybe its us northerners Idk but yeh he insulted me talking down tome.

Im British too, but some of us actually have respect for others. You going off on other people for them stating a fact? Seems to me you are the one who needs to get off your high horse...

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Well this awkwardly got out of hand O_o -Slowly removes myself from the thread-
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline neofight

He didn't even insult you lmao.

Offline Ste_

He didn't even insult you lmao.

If you've aimed that @ me....
My response was stating I am too British, his behaviour, and saying he is British kind of shows how alot of Brit's are. I was just showing that not all Brit's are the same,

Tali

Offline neofight

It was aimed at the original poster. He is way out of line, it doesn't matter what he did for any game, this is isn't that game. Not only that, but he was never insulted in the first place and threw himself at the situation like a child having temper tantrum.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
if sometimes you dont recieve the gold from voting its not our fault, sometimes the xtreme 100 website goes down -.- dont ask me why, its their problem not mine lol

Here Evil said that some problems were made by "xtremetop100" site, not by Evil's domain.

Hey don't get snappy with me Evil I said I was sorry geez. Get off your high horse man. I was GM too on a different private server.Get it sorted go fap or something.

Here Dave thinks (feels?) that Evil says "it's Dave's problem, not mine".

~~~~~

As far as I can see, the whole thing started with misunderstanding.

If I'm wrong I apologize.

If I'm right, then better both be angry at me, not at each other.
You are both good people.

(And my skin is thick enough...LOL)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
If you also look I said I was sorry? I also stated that Or it could be us northerners who tell is straight Ste So STFU and GTFO! Eejit and High horse? Did you not read my post about me wiping my own arse? Wouldn't that say That I aint better then any1 else? Geez... I do have respect for people it was just the way the Gm said how it wasn't his problem he wasn't very diplomatic about it and I Yeh I might of read it wrong but I did Apologize so read the full thread instead of bits and pieces before you go off the handle at me. OH and Ste you saying that you in fact QQ and bish and moan behind peoples back? Good for you! I tell them to there face whether they like it or not. The truth is a terrible thing.

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
Oh bitch no u didnt say anything about brown people u lil fag get back to ur corner and start working
I wasn't been racist the term "brown nosing" means to lick someones arse or to stick your head up there arse* I hate people who a racist so Please accept my apologies as many other people would of or might of read. miss interpreted that in the wrong way xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i assume first of u all u thought "its not our problem" as a direct sentence to offend you...
but as the english sentences is correctly stated...it is not our problem the bugs, troubles, errors, etc that happen within xtreme top 100.
in any way i ever disrespect you specially cuz i dont do that  :-\

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
Ahhh Well I am sorry dude this has gone on too long. I misread it and other people Escalated it with out realizing or meaning too

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well assume you are done with this issue right ? or you have troubles with the accounts system ?

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
Its all sorted now thank you xD *gives evil some corn beef and potato pie*