Epic Perfect World

TW Warning vs Artifex :)

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Seems to you that everyone in Artifex is lying , only you are speaking the truth . You apperently know more and better then all of us.
But as you seem to forget, ever since the first Artifex TW, i've said where the cata's go, who splits to which lane, and even till now it still is that way. Never changed unless i'm not here. Certainly when a lane is filled out by DD's , Brent improvises , but i think that's part of beeing a good cata leader.

he didnt even quote me or you , didnt mention our names, how is he backing me up
You didn't tell brent where to go during the tws i was in... He kept saying in HQ where he was taking the cata squad. Also i didn't call everyone a liar i'm pretty sure i said you and you alone so you can stop trying to put words in my mouth lol. Do you even realise how many people were happy that i took over as the main TW leader lol. Just be honest with yourself and stop trying to put words in my mouth saying everyone is lying. You're the only one on here calling me a liar xD.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You didn't tell brent where to go during the tws i was in... He kept saying in HQ where he was taking the cata squad. Also i didn't call everyone a liar i'm pretty sure i said you and you alone so you can stop trying to put words in my mouth lol. Do you even realise how many people were happy that i took over as the main TW leader lol. Just be honest with yourself and stop trying to put words in my mouth saying everyone is lying. You're the only one on here calling me a liar xD.

All i said was you are taking merit for something you didn't do. Which plenty of us have said, including some of the people on your so preccious SS have said this.

You were never the main TW Leader tho , as i said, decisions were always based on me and Sab when TW Times came, and on Brent too.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
All i said was you are taking merit for something you didn't do. Which plenty of us have said, including some of the people on your so preccious SS have said this.

You were never the main TW Leader tho , as i said, decisions were always based on me and Sab when TW Times came, and on Brent too.
Please tell me what "decisions" were based on what you and sab said. What did YOU tell ME to do during tw besides asking for help with xps catas squad.
You never become a main TW Leader tho. You did on the others , the same as on the first ones.
Reason why we lost was not you alone , or me alone , or anyone else alone, but the fact as a guild no one was ready for that scale of TW. Yes because on those TW's we lost, and you were there, i recall you beeing very very quiete on vent , when i was asking for info's about B Lane, so i don't think you can really talk about communication , because the first few times we fought XP , you didn't even had reaction. on the HQ Room to be able to reply.

There was a 2-3 month Gap between TW's. That doesn't even make sense.
I was only there as a member during those tws. I didn't lead any party or the attack squads at all. I was only apart of a squad and that was all. I had no reason to talk on vent since you were "leading" the war. I was there to follow orders like any other member during TW. I did my part in TW and aaed my party leader. Why didn't I have a reaction when we lost to XP? Because i knew how shit of a tw it was and it didn't bother me one bit because with the way you were leading tw, we deserved to lose. The moment i stepped in as a vocal TW leader, we won 3 in a row... how can you even say otherwise. Right now you are just pulling this stuff out of your ass trying to make your point look valid with it's really not. There was not a 2-3 month gap seeing as XP kept attacking Artifex each week.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 08:30 am by Cody

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Please tell me what "decisions" were based on what you and sab said. What did YOU tell ME to do during tw besides asking for help with xps catas squad.

Other then telling you where do you stay ? who do you focused ? who were 2/3 "key targets" i wanted dead the whole tw?

You never helped with XP Catas either , that was always defense squads work , and when they by any chance could not be stoped and reach gates/base the first squad i always call was/is LTX by the obvious cleric killing part. Never was an attack squad . However CC squad sometimes did stop catas alot.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Man 1 person doesn't lead a TW effectively. In Arti it was always a collective effort from every pt leader in HQ chat. The advantage of having pt leaders who work well together and can all give input on the go is what made us good. If warning considers themselves able to beat Artifex in TW for good then they should prepare very well for next week, because I wont be dual clienting 2 TW for 2 different factions and I wont be on EA, we will be on vent and we wont have 35 people online 10 min before TW.

Congrats, your surprise tactic worked after 10+ weeks of no shows. This should mean more fun in TW I hope, right?

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Could you guys (Pedro and Cody) take it to PMs please, it's on topic but pretty sure noone wants to read 8 pages of this stuff. ???

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Could you guys (Pedro and Cody) take it to PMs please, it's on topic but pretty sure noone wants to read 8 pages of this stuff. ???
It's not. It has close to nthing to do with yesterdays TW

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
It's not. It has close to nthing to do with yesterdays TW

Oh ok, definetly take it to PMs then. Deleting anything to do with it after my post.
Deleted everything from this page so noone is tempted. However I don't think anyone wants to go through 8 pages deleting it...

http://picosong.com/VW8j/

Nice voice m8.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Oh ok, definetly take it to PMs then. Deleting anything to do with it after my post.

Nice voice m8.
You w0tm8 o.O noob gn  ^-^ I bet you are jelly on dat voice.

Zirkon

Man 1 person doesn't lead a TW effectively. In Arti it was always a collective effort from every pt leader in HQ chat. The advantage of having pt leaders who work well together and can all give input on the go is what made us good. If warning considers themselves able to beat Artifex in TW for good then they should prepare very well for next week, because I wont be dual clienting 2 TW for 2 different factions and I wont be on EA, we will be on vent and we wont have 35 people online 10 min before TW.

Congrats, your surprise tactic worked after 10+ weeks of no shows. This should mean more fun in TW I hope, right?

Good Luck Next Week : - )  Prepare yourselves, Lets have some fun ; - )

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video  O:-) I hope next week' TW will be fun  ^-^

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

how dare you post your cute voice on forums
&& good video harpist fren, i can relate to Great_White for being the only ep in a full squad
  >:D

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥

Pedjaaaaaa, I gonna adopt you ok !!!  :tiger-8:
And ty for entertaining the few of us on RC. Its always a pleasure listening to you.  :tiger-2: :tiger-47:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
[11:36:49 AM] charles: man i think its time to post a skype conversation makes my points valid
[11:36:49 AM] harpist: true mate go ahead

[11:36:55 AM] charles: man i think artifex too scared to show cause they know we go berserk after lossing saturday i wont log for tw
[11:50:19 AM] harpist: true true i think i will not go also i will let the rest of guild lowbobs to have fun and rek arti alone
[11:50:25 AM] harpist: haha now that i think of it i will put my gradma play i will just tell her to faceroll keyboard ez pz
[11:50:29 AM] charles: woot nice idea i will play with my feet cause i will be drinking bacardi breezer and comenting on my vid xDDDDD
[11:58:31 AM] harpist: alright mate cya later
[11:58:34 AM] charles:cya im going to the gym now cause i work out .)
[11:58:36 AM] harpist:i work out also and i am spiritual .)
[11:58:39 AM] charles: hahaha
[12:06:39 PM] harpist: ok i think thats enought to show how serius we took that tw
[12:06:48 PM] charles: true xDDDD ^-^

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants