Epic Perfect World

TW Warning vs Artifex :)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
You keep telling he was leading TW, because he yelled on global chat what me and Sab both said on HQ Room to be done.
Have you ever asked who made TW squads, or who ever decided and managed out what our catas would do or where to go? Or who entirelly lead defense?
Tbh you can just ask anyone who was part of that same HQ Room ( Omar, Koof, Skrillex, Brent , Danilo, John, list goes on) , who was that said what wil happen and how, because sure wans't him. I just don't think either me or Sab ever cared to yell on vent that much.No one saying he isnt a good TW leader, he sure is i have always said so, but he did 20% of those victories with his speach, not more.
Yes Artifex could never win TW without Cody, that's why i just defended a triple gank , including 2 level 1 lands, in 17minutes. Or possibly why we won the past 13 TW's against Warning.

As for the swim lake i dont remember who's idea that was, considering i wasn't online all day.

On topic, grats on your win , you did diserve it. We were too c0cky/confident , and that was our own fault. No excuses should ever be put up , even if it was 80vs1 , a win is a win that's all it counts.
Hope to see you next week tho.
give any man 10 squads+ and he can defend all other lands, u had 3mins between the battles, no1 said u arent good lead or w.e, just saying u couldnt win xp  :police:
The 3 way gank fail this weekend was a perfect example of Artifex's number.
fixed  :police:

OH I FORGOT THIS: speaking of yelling and caring, what does the pedro say?  :normal-2: :normal-13:
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 07:18 am by Skazy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
give any man 10 squads+ and he can defend all other lands, u had 3mins between the battles, no1 said u arent good lead or w.e, just saying u couldnt win xp

Those TW's , were a result of our (Artifex) work , all of us who were in guild at that time.
Mostly me and Sab who structure squads, sign ups , catas, defense, then every squad leader (including Cody who was one too) , and every single person who showed up for it.
Wasn't my victory , or someone else's victory, was from everyone who showed up and helped.
Same way when XP beat Artifex quiete a few times in TW ,everyone played they're part, i'm sure wasn't one person alone who soloed entire TW or did every single thing.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Did he really just say he told me what he wanted done?? LOL ask anyone there. All they did pedja was say what they wanted their defense squads to do. Everyone in that vent knows who lead and knows the truth behind it :).

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Those TW's , were the result of our (Artifex) work , all of us who were in guild at that time.
Mostly me and Sab who structure squads, sign ups , catas, defense, then every squad leader (including Cody who was one too) , and every single person who showed up for it.
Wasn't my victory , or someone else's victory, was from everyone who showed up and helped.
Same way when XP have beaten Artifex quite a few times in TW ,everyone played their part, i'm sure it wasn't one person who soloed entire TW or did every single thing.
it's all about teamwork but some1 has to coordinate 80 ppl
also fixed whole quote for u so u dont look like pinoys writing

Did he really just say he told me what he wanted done?? LOL ask anyone there. All they did pedja was say what they wanted their defense squads to do. Everyone in that vent knows who lead and knows the truth behind it :).
it's way too obv man. he doesnt have signature with ppl saying 'PEDRO IS GOD BEST TW LEAD' , so no worries

Offline Cody

it's all about teamwork but some1 has to coordinate 80 ppl
also fixed whole quote for u so u dont look like pinoys writing
bro just give it up. I lead the entire Attack during those tws along with brent who lead the cata squad. I made sure everyone was in position and did what they were supposed to over global at the time it was needed. Yes it's a team effort but when you have a SILENT leader it makes TW harder than it has to be.

www.hoguild.com

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server

The only thing you ever really said was "Give me Lala and Soochi to my squad" as i recall.
Other then that a couple decisions you did by your own , was one of the "full base push" , which didn't even end up very well , and gladly i said "no defence squads dont go" because you guys wiped fairly quick, which could have costed a TW if i didnt called it off. I recall discussing this in officer chat after that TW , i think was the 1st XP TW.
No one saying you are not able to lead, or that you dont know nothing. But you seem to belive you lead Artifex TW, when you clearly didn't do half the job.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
bro just give it up. I lead the entire Attack during those tws along with brent who lead the cata squad. I made sure everyone was in position and did what they were supposed to over global at the time it was needed. Yes it's a team effort but when you have a SILENT leader it makes TW harder than it has to be.

You never had a say about the catas. You had about the 2 attack squads and LTX squad, that was about it.
That's clearly far away from leading the TW as you claim.

Also not yelling on vent like you doing , and beeing silent are two complete different things. I talk just as much as it's needed, proof beeing last saturday , or the entire set of previous TWs. Pretty sure during your time in Artifex you never once lead any of the PK's , and was always me. If i was that silent then we would have lost all.

Offline Cody

The only thing you ever really said was "Give me Lala and Soochi to my squad" as i recall.
Other then that a couple decisions you did by your own , was one of the "full base push" , which didn't even end up very well , and gladly i said "no defence squads dont go" because you guys wiped fairly quick, which could have costed a TW if i didnt called it off. I recall discussing this in officer chat after that TW , i think was the 1st XP TW.
No one saying you are not able to lead, or that you dont know nothing. But you seem to belive you lead Artifex TW, when you clearly didn't do half the job.
You made squads congratz, you even came to me asking what i thought of the squads after they were made many of times. You're right i took no part in making squads but as far as leading people on vent you're 100% wrong saying i didn't do "half" of it. As for the the defense squad thing, i told you ahead of time when i was globally shouting it was ment for attack squads only unless i said defense as well. You were even b1tching at sab during the TW for w/e reason and no matter how you want to put it...you really only half led the defense squads, Even sab talked more in HQ than the "leader" did. I even remember sab getting pissed because you kept riding him during the tw. IMO a leader who at least doesn't make the wars fun and just ruin them for some people is not a very good tw leader anyway. Just my opinion.

www.hoguild.com

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
You made squads congratz, you even came to me asking what i thought of the squads after they were made many of times. You're right i took no part in making squads but as far as leading people on vent you're 100% wrong saying i didn't do "half" of it. As for the the defense squad thing, i told you ahead of time when i was globally shouting it was ment for attack squads only unless i said defense as well. You were even b1tching at sab during the TW for w/e reason and no matter how you want to put it...you really only half led the defense squads, Even sab talked more in HQ than the "leader" did. I even remember sab getting pissed because you kept riding him during the tw. IMO a leader who at least doesn't make the wars fun and just ruin them for some people is not a very good tw leader anyway. Just my opinion.

Sab hardly ever talks on vent , specially during TW. He is possibly the most quiete guy when it comes to be vocal LOL. So that's BS.
Sab and i split lanes , same way attack squads split lanes too. And no you didn't do half of it on vent ,specially as each squad is on a different channel , with completelly different things to do.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Also not yelling on vent like you doing
its true, u arent quiet on vent  :normal-4:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
its true, u arent quiet on vent  :normal-4:

I'm not , and i speak the truth in people's face unlike others. No problems with saying directly to them what i think when i think.

Offline Cody

Sab hardly ever talks on vent , specially during TW. He is possibly the most quiete guy when it comes to be vocal LOL. So that's BS.
Sab and i split lanes , same way attack squads split lanes too. And no you didn't do half of it on vent ,specially as each squad is on a different channel , with completelly different things to do.
All of the attack squads were under my control wtf are you talking about. Me and brent talked the whole time about where the catas are going etc. Brent did an amazing job leading the cata squads and making my job easier, but if you're honestly going to say that i wasn't telling which side to go to, when to stop pvp, when to pull back and RG, when to switch lanes with every attack squad, when to send back an attack squad to support the defense...then you my friend have lost your mind. EVERYONE who was there in that tw knows what you did and knows what i did. Just look at my sig tbh. What my sig doesn't show is how boring tw was with you as the leader and how no one knew what to do because they had no one communicating to them over vent during the tw ijs.

www.hoguild.com

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
All of the attack squads were under my control wtf are you talking about. Me and brent talked the whole time about where the catas are going etc. Brent did an amazing job leading the cata squads and making my job easier, but if you're honestly going to say that i wasn't telling which side to go to, when to stop pvp, when to pull back and RG, when to switch lanes with every attack squad, when to send back an attack squad to support the defense...then you my friend have lost your mind. EVERYONE who was there in that tw knows what you did and knows what i did. Just look at my sig tbh. What my sig doesn't show is how boring tw was with you as the leader and how no one knew what to do because they had no one communicating to them over vent during the tw ijs.

Never said you didn't said anything. Go read my first post. I said you're very vocal , and that you yourself repeated alot of what me and Sab on the HQ Room. And you did good ain't no one saying different.
If i don't say anything , how come the last XP TW , where you weren't even here, lasted 2hours ? Was it by accident i'm sure. Or how did every single PK and DT lead before happened? Because you never lead any of them.
Your sig is nothing but the confirmation how you shouted on Global , which ain't not one taking your merit. But you seem to forgot you only shouted that much cause someone in HQ was telling what would happen.

Brent quick question about XP TW's
[09:37:03] Pedro: Who told you , on every TW , where Catas would go
[09:37:08] Pedro: Was it ever Cody who said " go A , C"
[09:37:10] Pedro: or was it me
[09:38:05] Brent: you and me. I made a lot of the decisions my self. Cody would just be like go go push in base to everyone when catas were close.
[09:40:00] Brent: I actually don't think he ever told anything about catas

I recall fairly well you did the Attack/LTX Part. But Catas, Defense, CC squad, Scouts, and even where you guys would attack ,was always mine and Sab's work as i'm sure every officer recalls because i would always ask in officer chat before. You seem to belive you lead Artifex TW's, when you didnt.

Offline Cody

Never said you didn't said anything. Go read my first post. I said you're very vocal , and that you yourself repeated alot of what me and Sab on the HQ Room. And you did good ain't no one saying different.
If i don't say anything , how come the last XP TW , where you weren't even here, lasted 2hours ? Was it by accident i'm sure. Or how did every single PK and DT lead before happened? Because you never lead any of them.
Your sig is nothing but the confirmation how you shouted on Global , which ain't not one taking your merit. But you seem to forgot you only shouted that much cause someone in HQ was telling what would happen.

Brent quick question about XP TW's
[09:37:03] Pedro: Who told you , on every TW , where Catas would go
[09:37:08] Pedro: Was it ever Cody who said " go A , C"
[09:37:10] Pedro: or was it me
[09:38:05] Brent: you and me. I made a lot of the decisions my self. Cody would just be like go go push in base to everyone when catas were close.
[09:40:00] Brent: I actually don't think he ever told anything about catas
lol man... you never told me ANYTHING to do with attack squads at all. All you did was let me know the status of our crystal and when their catas were down. Also if brent is saying that he never let me know where our catas where, then that is a lie. I NEVER said i told him where to take the catas only that he kept me updated on where our catas were. Also you're lying if you are saying you told him where to take our catas during the war. I know that is a lie right there. Brent made most of the catas choices but he DID keep me updated the entire war which is what he was supposed to do. Please make sure you read more carefully next time.

www.hoguild.com

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
lol man... you never told me ANYTHING to do with attack squads at all. All you did was let me know the status of our crystal and when their catas were down. Also if brent is saying that he never let me know where our catas where, then that is a lie. I NEVER said i told him where to take the catas only that he kept me updated on where our catas were. Also you're lying if you are saying you told him where to take our catas during the war. I know that is a lie right there. Brent made most of the catas choices but he DID keep me updated the entire war which is what he was supposed to do. Please make sure you read more carefully next time.

Seems to you that everyone in Artifex is lying , only you are speaking the truth . You apperently know more and better then all of us.
But as you seem to forget, ever since the first Artifex TW, i've said where the cata's go, who splits to which lane, and even till now it still is that way. Never changed unless i'm not here. Certainly when a lane is filled out by DD's , Brent improvises , but i think that's part of beeing a good cata leader.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 04:44 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠