Epic Perfect World

TW Warning vs Artifex :)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Warning OP!!

on topic: nice vid!

Zirkon

Congratz On the Win
Not gonna make up excuses Because we lost
There were Lot of mistakes from our side
Better guild On the Day Won
See you Next week + Hopefully some great pks During the week
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 03:54 am by Zirkon

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
All i really see is excuses from excuses.com, treat every TW like a real one
Anyways no, we will continue to show for the Tw's you can count on that  ;) :smiley:

This comment radiates a new type of sickness, I should be give nobel peace prize for discovering this.

P.S. if you're saying we have excuses then why do you guys sz in 10 minutes during pk or not show to TWs sometimes? if you treat every TW like a real one then why didn't you guys actually show up to the ones in the past.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 03:58 am by Shotime

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
http://picosong.com/VW8j/

How creative, I feel honored.  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 04:32 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Awesome TW and Video..

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good Vid harp :smiley:     very fast TW     but we all know    arti and no 80ppls  :rolleyes:

many excuses   accept defeat   ;)

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
http://picosong.com/VW8j/
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DBbXClUsZT
[4:05:09 PM] miki: Gordon has a hot voice (cool)
[4:05:53 PM] Habits | Chariot: (shake)
[4:06:50 PM] miki: (mm)
[4:10:21 PM] icyxxsub-zeroxx: '-'....

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, did awesome guys.
I go cut myself for not being there bb.

Zirkon

Nice video, did awesome guys.
I go cut myself for not being there bb.
lol nerd...

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
ahahahahahahah   :pig-2: :pig-13: :pig-2:
  :normal-4: :normal-2:
AMG best voice 2k16  :tiger-4: :tiger-8:
  :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4: thanks random
you are so good...
  :normal-8: u know why :normal-50:
pedjas voice cute *;
  :normal-4: :normal-4: thanks
Pedja I love u  :normal-47:
Aniaaa  :normal-4:
Pedja, u are the best !!!!  xDDDD
  :normal-4: :normal-4: ty sisapisa

all these ppl talking about not taking TW srsly, i mean, we didnt have 4th wb to pull cata, that's how srs we were.
and i think u have learned we showed to every tw with 15 or 60 ppl, depending on how many ppl would come
this loss was nothing but underestimating Warning and being so cocky  :police:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Either way all of artis comments should be like zirkon and move on.

Practice what you preach.

GJ warning for asserting your dominance on the server.
Yeah... exactly how do you dominate a server sitting in sz all day? :normal-43:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Practice what you preach.
Yeah... exactly how do you dominate a server sitting in sz all day? :normal-43:
Artifex defended their lands 3 times in a row when Cody was leading, the only 3wins u guys had so far?
Once he didn't lead u guys lost? Coincidence? You had to swim in lake once to avoid shame of losing after 19min TW.
Of course XP didn't have scout those 3times, but that was our own fault  :police:

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Artifex defended their lands 3 times in a row when Cody was leading, the only 3wins u guys had so far?
Once he didn't lead u guys lost? Coincidence? You had to swim in lake once to avoid shame of losing after 19min TW.
Of course XP didn't have scout those 3times, but that was our own fault  :police:
Thank you for shedding light and taking him to church my son.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Artifex also won plenty of times when Cody wasn't around. The 3 way gank fail this weekend was a perfect example of Artifex's might. So what's your point. Bringing up ancient history is pointless as so many things have changed since then. Factions grew, people got experienced, better gear and better gameplay. Many players swapped guilds or quit game while new ones joined, so past result in no way does reflect on present performance. Cody's a great TW lead no denying it, but people do just fine without him nowadays.

this loss was nothing but underestimating Warning and being so cocky  :police:

No **** lol, hence why many people didn't bother to show up or prepare for it. Which won't be the case next weekend dw.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 04:36 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

You keep telling he was leading TW, because he yelled on global chat what me and Sab both said on HQ Room to be done.
Have you ever asked who made TW squads, or who ever decided and managed out what our catas would do or where to go? Or who entirelly lead defense?
Tbh you can just ask anyone who was part of that same HQ Room ( Omar, Koof, Skrillex, Brent , Danilo, John, list goes on) , who was that said what wil happen and how, because sure wans't him. I just don't think either me or Sab ever cared to yell on vent that much.No one saying he isnt a good TW leader, he sure is i have always said so, but he did 20% of those victories with his speach, not more.
Yes Artifex could never win TW without Cody, that's why i just defended a triple gank , including 2 level 1 lands, in 17minutes. Or possibly why we won the past 13 TW's against Warning.

As for the swim lake i dont remember who's idea that was, considering i wasn't online all day.

On topic, grats on your win , you did diserve it. We were too c0cky/confident , and that was our own fault. No excuses should ever be put up , even if it was 80vs1 , a win is a win that's all it counts.
Hope to see you next week tho.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 07:08 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.