Epic Perfect World

TW Warning vs Artifex :)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Guild base level was too low, towers were easier to kill and crystal had less HP - little humour hehe

Anyway gz Warming, i hope it feels good for them fighting outnumbered FIRST time.. ofc for them it's been years like that.  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
artifex had plenty of people to be able to win the TW

just no one actually cared after so many half-assed TWs, no-shows, and ones that lasted only a few disappointing minutes so artifex treated this one the same way

so if warning pinky-promises to keep actually doing a real tw then both sides can see when artifex actually puts effort into it but some sneaking feeling inside tells me this will be the last time warning will ever show up to TW again

please prove me wrong  :sad:

EDIT: I forgot my nice video  :police: comment well done  8)
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 04:26 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
artifex had plenty of people to be able to win the TW

just no one actually cared after so many half-assed TWs, no-shows, and ones that lasted only a few disappointing minutes so artifex treated this one the same way

so if warning pinky-promises to keep actually doing a real tw then both sides can see when artifex actually puts effort into it but some sneaking feeling inside tells me this will be the last time warning will ever show up to TW again

All i really see is excuses from excuses.com, treat every TW like a real one
Anyways no, we will continue to show for the Tw's you can count on that  ;) :smiley:
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 04:26 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Anyways no, we will continue to show for the Tw's you can count on that  ;) :smiley:

idk how is excuse but ok  :-X can you honestly say you thought we were trying when you're not even in the faction to know?  did you see the plans that were made?

you can't really blame us for not treating every TW like a real one when every time we did, it was wasted runes, wasted effort, wasted time

and good that makes me happy I look forward to it I hope I can come

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
that was hardly the reason why the TW was lost, artifex had plenty of people to be able to win the TW

I won't TW because Roomi Noobi there and ruined fun unless we make fun by swim in the lake together.  :normal-33:

Jk, love you patriot.  :pig-48:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I won't TW because Roomi Noobi there and ruined fun unless we make fun by swim in the lake together.  :normal-33:

Jk, love you patriot.  :pig-48:

dude I suggested to pedro we do that for next tw

I think he is too nerd for the idea tho  :sad:

:pig-23: :tiger-48:

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
idk how is excuse but ok  :-X can you honestly say you thought we were trying when you're not even in the faction to know?  did you see the plans that were made?

you can't really blame us for not treating every TW like a real one when every time we did, it was wasted runes, wasted effort, wasted time

and good that makes me happy I look forward to it I hope I can come
Then why bother if you're not gonna treat it like a real one? lol
And rune's aren't really a problem if you vote like you should...........
Anyways good even tw, good win Warning, see ya next week  :smiley:

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Well Congratz First timers keep it up...I think idol Pedja and Elly carry this TW :smiley:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Then why bother if you're not gonna treat it like a real one? lol
And rune's aren't really a problem if you vote like you should...........
Anyways good even tw, good win Warning, see ya next week  :smiley:

that's the thing, we didn't bother xd
and I never care about runes, but that's what people always complain about.  that wasn't even the main point of what I was saying idk why you're even mentioning that wtf.  I have plenty of gold no need to worry.  I also never use runes anymore anyway idk why it matters but since you're mentioning it

see you next week for another good even tw

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Firstly congratulations. I have to say that you did deserve this win.

However, as someone who doesn't have much care for this game (not faction) anymore (due to being busy with random shit irl), I do have some comments to make.

For months on end, Artifex haven't had a challenging TW. I believe we can all agree on this. We prepared well for the triple gank on Saturday (although I wasn't able to attend as usual). Considering that Warning was one of the factions that lost in the attack that day (no offense), we did not expect you guys to put much more effort (and people) in for this one.

This is our fault for losing. We didn't take it seriously and these are the consequences. That's the truth.

However, I don't believe that any of you think that this is going to continue. We will put our effort into all our TWs from now to prevent situations such as this. You can expect a full force next week.

Firstly, look forward to seeing you in TW (well not me because I can never really play smh). Secondly, excuses? Please read below. I can get actual SS of this in case there are skeptics.

[11:36:49 AM] Pedro: btw i didnt bother making pt's for today's TW
[11:36:49 AM] Pedro: will just squad up in time
[11:36:55 AM] Pedro: i dont think warning will pull out any gigantic challenge
[11:50:19 AM] Mihi: Pedro
[11:50:25 AM] Mihi: I can attend TW today
[11:50:29 AM] Mihi: :)
[11:58:31 AM] Pedro: alright be here
[11:58:34 AM] Pedro: im going to the gym now
[11:58:36 AM] Pedro: ill be here in like
[11:58:39 AM] Pedro: 2h +/-
[12:06:39 PM] Mihi: oh I was being sarcastic LOL
[12:06:48 PM] Mihi: because this TW today is gonna be shit lol