Epic Perfect World

Another Vid Attempt :)

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
Decent, but quick tip : as an EA, specially pt lead, don't rely so much on EPs heals and try to tank everything, leap back from time to time and get clearance in case you have to run  :))

All of my THIS. Finally someone says it. EA leads that think they're WBs are a pain to heal, especially when they're squishy(which the majority are, I've only healed 1 EA that could sit there and tank hits) but even then that's bad for the party it gets the rest of the pt killed cause of sht position and blahblahblah...

To OP, didn't watch vid, not talking to you. Just glad someone made this comment.

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
All of my THIS. Finally someone says it. EA leads that think they're WBs are a pain to heal, especially when they're squishy(which the majority are, I've only healed 1 EA that could sit there and tank hits) but even then that's bad for the party it gets the rest of the pt killed cause of sht position and blahblahblah...

To OP, didn't watch vid, not talking to you. Just glad someone made this comment.

Tell us whos that 1 EA that could sit there and tank hits  :police: :police: :police: name Flax :police: :police:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Opulence

Tell us whos that 1 EA that could sit there and tank hits  :police: :police: :police: name Flax :police: :police:

Definitely not you, Mr.Pierogi. :police:. On topic ... Yay small pk is best O:-).

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro

Definitely not you, Mr.Pierogi. :police:. On topic ... Yay small pk is best O:-).

Fking noob go eat pierogi stupid mystic  >:(  >:(
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~

Actually Noisy was a dream to heal compared to the person I mentioned in the previous post. Noisy could definitely
take hits but he never just SAT there in one spot. He always kept moving himself and the party to the best positions
he could for his and his party's survivability. I miss those times.

The person I mentioned literally... just sat in one spot lol and everyone else in pt died while he took hits but he would eventually die also. It was some weird strategy idea thing. Don't ask.

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You been playing EA for 7 years? Doesnt look like it in general lol. Kiddo said really good tip about your gameplay imo and also weird positioning as pt leader but oh well, at all 7/10 gameplay. Cool to see some new EA making video, too bad you using almost full ct build  :-\

Because he said to use leaps when there was no need to? Thats like saying I should faith for no reason. You dont use your escape moves when they are not needed....

Zirkon

PWI player lol
  :normal-2: :normal-2: i hate u mang
Nice video
Its been a long Time D  ^-^
-Chanzeer