Epic Perfect World

Skill Icon Question

Hey y'all. I'm playing a Sage Mystic and I have one thing I would like to clarify from you guys. After getting my sage skills the whole icon just turns blue- like really eww blue lol. As far as I can remember before when playing on another toon(2-3years ago), when you get sage skills you just have a yellow outline on the icon - no more than that. This kinda bugs me because I'm that player that is more "color-oriented", meaning I recognize a skill icon right away by its colors. Now that almost all of them are the same color, I feel like I'm playing a seeker, with all skill icons having sword edges on them- really confusing lol @_@ A reply from you guys would very much be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry if I posted this on the wrong thread. I don't know where else to post this lol
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Did you patch your game from another server ?
Did you patch your game from another server ?

Uhm I patched the game on the EPW file alone. Can you pls give concrete examples where I can patch the game from another server? Thanks.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Yeah Mystics skill icons do that, what used to be green is suddenly mostly blue, i found it kinda annoying too at the start but you get used to it eventually.
(Off Topic: Seeker skill icons are hell!)
Yeah Mystics skill icons do that, what used to be green is suddenly mostly blue, i found it kinda annoying too at the start but you get used to it eventually.
(Off Topic: Seeker skill icons are hell!)

Oh that explains it. Thank you for clarifying this. I thought I was the only one experiencing this.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard