Epic Perfect World

Artifex: Tale of the Bored Barbarian vs 2 mice. - SHINIGAMI

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
I really thaught u guys would at least lose 1 land this weekend... so grats on successful triple defense but i think every faction with that numbers could ve done that
Pretty much lol

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
worms 18 vs artifex 120+ what do you expect ? atlest we have guts to show up if you cant respect then dont disrespect i have no problems with yours video but comments you given on end made me say this -100 respect for you

You attacked, no? Why do you expect extra credits for showing up?
I'll give you points for showing to a TW you know you'll lose when you defend, but when you attack... ? You asked for it.
Good job on defending all 3 TW's Arti.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Angelica

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
worms 18 vs artifex 120+ what do you expect ? atlest we have guts to show up if you cant respect then dont disrespect i have no problems with yours video but comments you given on end made me say this -100 respect for you

Why would you attack us knowing we are able to fill a full 80 then? Did you expect us to just to send only 10 ?
We did what was logic considering lands and TW times , rushed worms since it was the first TW, if you actually see the video you can realize at 3 minutes or 4 , into the TW , everyone other then cata squad (and one 4th cata out of the sq), left the TW.
Yet only like one person died lol.

I'm not trying to trash talk you guys , i'm aware you guys are not able to fight us , reason why i had never bidded on worms before, but if you bid on us ,then don't complain.

P.S.: 120 lol why not just 150..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zirkon

Nice Video Mate

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Worm TW was a joke, not gonna say wp/gg/gj or anything.
I think half of them entered 5 minutes late? 1 barb to pull 6 catas?

Overall just a disappointing performance by any standard. 

Offline BriEsT

• Don

I agree with you mate , the video was cool like always but that comment on the end was really pointless Labs . If you would hear it from their side you would probably say the same thing this guy wrote in this comment . You may disagree all you want but it is what it is lol . They knew they ll get fked and we also knew they wont rly pull out a suprize win so idk why you had to point it out and act like a smartass lol .

On the other hand I do admit Im dissapointed Warning didnt do better but as far as I seen in their base they were lacking alot of ppl . I hope Warning will improve tho like Artifex did when they first started off with TWs .

Once more nice video , aside of the last part and thanks to everyone who came to the TWs .

Kizumbau

I really thaught u guys would at least lose 1 land this weekend... so grats on successful triple defense but i think every faction with that numbers could ve done that

no shit, sherlock

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I agree with you mate , the video was cool like always but that comment on the end was really pointless Labs . If you would hear it from their side you would probably say the same thing this guy wrote in this comment . You may disagree all you want but it is what it is lol . They knew they ll get fked and we also knew they wont rly pull out a suprize win so idk why you had to point it out and act like a smartass lol .

On the other hand I do admit Im dissapointed Warning didnt do better but as far as I seen in their base they were lacking alot of ppl . I hope Warning will improve tho like Artifex did when they first started off with TWs .

Once more nice video , aside of the last part and thanks to everyone who came to the TWs .
lol men im better than u
nice vid

scatterer3

Doesn't look like a challenge, I don't know why you bothered yourself making the video. The edge of your TV (I suppose) in the corner, was more interesting.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
blah blah condescension blah blah

no ****, sherlock

I know they were pointless, i don't expect them to do significantly better because of my comments lol. I still stick by what i said as this really was a major disappointment, esp. considering how much of a hassle it is for me to attend TW.  I gave my opinion on the three attacking guilds at the end of the video, and expressed my disappointment with two of them the same as you expressing your disappointment with warning. I didn't say anything on the video as trashtalk. Ofc. we knew we wouldn't lose any land however i did expect a better turnout for worms though. I'm just as much of a smart-ass as everyone else inc. you expressing their pointless disappointment. I really hope aswell these factions grow stronger. Worms need a lot more work, expected a lot more from my old guild. Warning, may have just had a bad day with their lack of number hope they sort it out for the next TW.

Doesn't look like a challenge, I don't know why you bothered yourself making the video. The edge of your TV (I suppose) in the corner, was more interesting.

Had the clips recorded, so why not. Take only 10 minutes for such a short instance. Don't get to make much videos now as i hardly play :(.

Anyways, ty all for the nice comments :)

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Sir, new game of thrones episodes leaked  :normal-4:
And good job on the TWs, not much of a surprise considering that you had more than all of those 3 guilds together

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Sir, new game of thrones episodes leaked  :normal-4:
And good job on the TWs, not much of a surprise considering that you had more than all of those 3 guilds together
How many? We've seen the first 4, are there more available? Gimme link! D: