Epic Perfect World

Event suggestion - ROYAL RUMBLE

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
i would like to open up a certain event.

why not put a Royal Rumble Event. which include 8-10 players which will be fighting in a certain room. which they can enter through a NPC. the NPC can be spawn in a certain time like 2x a day. we can also put a ranking upon the completion of the event which goes through a month like the pk ranking. kill count will be put in-game ranking board. and top 3 players can receive a certain reward. we can make at least 3-5 rooms for the event. the event can be automated(if possible). NPC can only be up for like 3-5 mins. to avoid reentering the event.

Rewards may include 100+ ec , 1-3 event token,  50-100 ST etc

Rules:
 squad restriction upon entering and getting the quest. for level 150 event.

i come up in a certain idea in a game named Dekaron. they have a event like that and goes around in a given time. i hope it can be apply here. i hope you understand my idea.

NO HATE. share your idea
Cant you just go to tournament cause its based on this?

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
  • Characters: Mephistophee
  • Faction: Torment - Leader
If someone could come up with a brilliant way to prevent players from teaming up, then this would be fun.

there is a way actually.

We wouldn't be able to prevent from teaming-up. That's why we dropped doing LMS events - cause each time players from one guild were working together to kill the others and that made it kinda pointless.  :-\

i know a way on how this problem will be solved.

we all know the gameplay of nation war. why don't we use the same naming as nation war has. like after entering the instance of the event. the name will be changed to "PLAYER" or some sort of name. room number where they will be teleported must not appear so they won't have a clue if they're in the same room.

how bout this idea.? will it work?

let me know your thoughts. THANK YOU

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
Cant you just go to tournament cause its based on this?

what do you mean by tournament? are you talking about 1v1,2v2,3v3,5v5,6v6 that is posted in the forum?
i join there sometimes if i'm on. but everytime the event like those start. i was off. at least having a fix time event like that would be great so i can join. :)

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
what do you mean by tournament? are you talking about 1v1,2v2,3v3,5v5,6v6 that is posted in the forum?
i join there sometimes if i'm on. but everytime the event like those start. i was off. at least having a fix time event like that would be great so i can join. :)

He probably means the weekly event that happens on thursday.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
If someone could come up with a brilliant way to prevent players from teaming up, then this would be fun.

Might need agatio to answer this,
If it would be possible to create a room/instance where it forcefully turns off player names/ titles/ fac. names etc. Disable chat. in addition to that, having everyone wear same fash might also help.  people will just have to go in and kill all if they can't recognize friends from foes.

tedious work but that might be one possible way once all set up.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
Might need agatio to answer this,
If it would be possible to create a room/instance where it forcefully turns off player names/ titles/ fac. names etc. Disable chat. in addition to that, having everyone wear same fash might also help.  people will just have to go in and kill all if they can't recognize friends from foes.

tedious work but that might be one possible way once all set up.

+1 that would be a lot of work to do. but if its possible. i think i would be fun
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2015, 11:50 am by Mephistophee

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This event was on vendetta before it got deleted. It was pretty fun, teaming up wasn't a big problem since there were plenty of rooms and the teleportation inside was random, so even if you're in a squad you might get split up. There's always someone you can team up with to make a 8v8,9v9...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The main issue is the teaming up, sadly people will always do it.
To add such thing as NW will depend on Agatio free time, and if he wants ofc.

Doing it manually its really hard, was easier when we used to do it in the main map in the hills LOL i remember that ;) but there was really a lot less players than now :/

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
This event was on vendetta before it got deleted. It was pretty fun, teaming up wasn't a big problem since there were plenty of rooms and the teleportation inside was random, so even if you're in a squad you might get split up. There's always someone you can team up with to make a 8v8,9v9...

Man, that event was so much fun. It would be really cool if the gms here could do something like that.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Man, that event was so much fun. It would be really cool if the gms here could do something like that.

Can't u do that alrdy on Thursdays?

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Can't u do that alrdy on Thursdays?

Yeah but it's not the same cuz not many ppl do it. Idk why tbh, the rewards are honestly not that bad.. I think it's because most people who go there are in a squad so ppl just don't bother with it cuz they know they're not gonna get to the finals, and if they do, they'll just get fuqt by a squad of ppl. If there was a way to make it more popular and make it impossible to be in a squad, i think more people would do it...

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
there is a way actually.

i know a way on how this problem will be solved.

we all know the gameplay of nation war. why don't we use the same naming as nation war has. like after entering the instance of the event. the name will be changed to "PLAYER" or some sort of name. room number where they will be teleported must not appear so they won't have a clue if they're in the same room.

how bout this idea.? will it work?

let me know your thoughts. THANK YOU

Doubt it's possible tbh  :-\ Apart of it, some people would easy recognize other just by looking at their inis.