Epic Perfect World

Stealth vs Shadow

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 since cooldown is still 5minutes...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

bvanharjr

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Another stealth class would be too much for everybody. -1

its not stealth, auto attack can possible

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 cuz salim suggested  :police:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
+1 cuz salim suggested  :police:

its not op skill we still take damage if ea and sin auto attack, 3 sparks are OP ,gm should reduce 1 spark  :sad:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
+1 since cooldown is still 5minutes...
Yes but then some1 will manage to cry for another cooldown (less) .

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 becausw im father tideborn. I dont care for chi cost cuz of my superior skill of farm chi, instead of
 camp tradewinds like amateur.But 3 spark should be the cost of a skill who can make radical changes in a pvp svenario, shroud of shadow is just something common, since it cut the assist attack of your own squad when u use it.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Yes but then some1 will manage to cry for another cooldown (less) .
No fren cooldown okie, main reason is its cost 3 spark only 

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 what other people said.

Plus I hate stealth type skills, it's no fun to pvp when you can't see/select your enemy.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
+1 dude skill is usefull but you can rarely see psy using it cuz of the chi cost.... would be great to see it cost only 1 spark and psys use it more often <3

Vegas

All I can think is that Psychics were not made to be the "Stealth" Class.  :rolleyes:

It's not a stealth skill, -1 anyways psys don't need any buffs

Kizumbau

It's a freaking 5 minute cooldown people, there is no rational reason for this to not be implemented. If you can't survive a ~9 seconds "stealth skill" then how can you even pk when IG'd wannabe soochis are running around.

Yes, please take everything I say as literally as you can. It helps SO MUCH, golly gee willickers.

Anyways, obviously you have AD and sutras, but what I meant by uncounterable is that you can't knock someone out of being untargetable like you can with assassin stealth (which you would know if you read my further responses. Gosh, funny how reading can be so informative sometimes).

OFCOURSE, THAT'S WHY THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UNTARGETABLE AND PUTTING SOMEONE IN STEALTH, IF YOU CAN'T TARGET SOMETHING, THEN HOW THE ACTUAL *** DO YOU EXPECT TO "KNOCK THEM OUT OF" SOME STATUS.  :normal-19:

THE SKILL IS MEANT TO BE UNCOUNTERABLE. But psychics still have better use for their chi so I don't see how this is too much to ask...

+1
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2015, 08:13 pm by Kizumbau

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Maybe reduce it to 2 sparks but I think it's ok as it is

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1

The logic I've been reading in this thread is making my brain melt. How is this even a comparable skill to stealth? It's fast regren. It's a stealth, you can't even see where your enemy is, let alone attack them unless you waste a pot.

Psy's? They have one skill that lasts 9 seconds that has a 5 minute cool-down (3 sparks) and is easily counter-able, just use a sutra? AD?

If anything, Psy's are the class that deserves a "boost".. I cant call reducing by 1 spark a boost really, more like a convenience. You still have to wait 5 minutes to use again, it's in no way spammable.

The majority of the people -1 don't know the class/ dont PvP. I don't see what the big deal is here by reducing 1 spark from a skill that has 5 minutes to use again.