Epic Perfect World

Stealth vs Shadow

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
IF IT IS POSSIBLE,
Psyc. Skill –“Shroud of Shadow” reduce spark cost like Assassin’s –“ Share the Stealth” , if it is possible it will be  help for us, both skills works almost same,  Shroud create untargetable  party or self cast, same as Share Stealth do invisible party or self,

Main problem is after use Shroud of Shadow we need to use chi pill otherwise we can’t use others skill casts or hitting dummy for increased chi,
It’s hard in pk or 10v10 or 5v5 or 3v3 or 2v2, after use Shadow and chi pills we didn’t able to use IGS, Common Guise Which we are save for Last stand survive.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No.
The skill is op already because if u revelation pot u can **** sin in stealth
You can't hit in stealth and still be stealthed, U CAN IN SHROUD....no.
if u have rev pot in the shroud, u cant do sht either coz its untargetble, the skill is fine, learn to play

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
No.
The skill is op already because if u revelation pot u can **** sin in stealth
You can't hit in stealth and still be stealthed, U CAN IN SHROUD....no.
if u have rev pot in the shroud, u cant do sht either coz its untargetble, the skill is fine, learn to play
Maybe, but Assassins have own movement skills, you can run far from psyc, and we don't have either we use genie skill holy path(waste energy)to catch you, and camp def gears is traditional now in epw, but if we miss skill Assassin fck 1 hit to psyc,,

nvm but its good if possible  :police:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1 because of what Seby said. Shroud is perfectly acceptable as a 3 spark skill.

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
All I can think is that Psychics were not made to be the "Stealth" Class.  :rolleyes:

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1
was always thinking about suggesting this but meh.. i dont play psy at all so i didn't bother.
Due to high chi cost i rarely see someone using it ++++ reduce chi cost on that skill +++

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
i rarely see someone using it

this , many psyc. don't know what is shroud of shadow, they basically used Spirit blast, aqua impact,earth vector,glacial shards, crystal light, sand ball and sandblast brust in pk or event  :rolleyes:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1

This being the most chi-consuming skill other than x3 Spark itself, it would be very useful if the skill was even reduced by one spark.

Sins have everything advantage wise in game, it needs balance.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
+1

This being the most chi-consuming skill other than x3 Spark itself, it would be very useful if the skill was even reduced by one spark.

Sins have everything advantage wise in game, it needs balance.
This skill isn't just to counter sins.

This is a -1 for me because you can't counter a psychic's Shroud of Shadow and their squads being unselectable for nine seconds and psychics can attack from being unselectable unlike sins, who can't attack without coming out of stealth.

There's literally nothing that can be done against Shroud of Shadow to counter it and that's why it costs 3 sparks to begin with. If it costed less, every psychic in game would be dragged into mass pk squads to spam it.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk

I agree with what Spore said.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive

This is a -1 for me because you can't counter a psychic's Shroud of Shadow and their squads being unselectable for nine seconds and psychics can attack from being unselectable unlike sins, who can't attack without coming out of stealth.

There's literally nothing that can be done against Shroud of Shadow to counter it and that's why it costs 3 sparks to begin with. If it costed less, every psychic in game would be dragged into mass pk squads to spam it.

300 secs. cooldown??? count it  :police:
and you talking about counter of shroud of shadow?? def camp tradition now, i believe every class have own survive skills.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
i'm not talking about less cooldown i'm talking reduce chi cost atlest 1 spark !!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
i'm not talking about less cooldown i'm talking reduce chi cost atlest 1 spark !!
I didn't say you were talking about cooldown. I just don't think reducing this skills chi-cost is necessary.

Ennaoj

^
This

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Spam is a strong word for a skill that has a 5 minute cooldown lol
As a psy i'm aways tempted to +1 hings that benefit a psy but before i do i usualy stop and think about it again: sure, i wan't it, but how much do i mind my enemy having it? In this case: not. Seriously how often do you see this skill beeing used? Most psys basically pretend it doesn't exist. I wouldn't mind it beeing used a bit more even by my opponents. +1