Epic Perfect World

Any tips on how to farm EC or make DS and WS or Cube Quickly :)

Offline MrCombatn

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for farming. As i am trying to get geared. Leave any tips you have found here, Thank you everyone :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
you can do bh on many alts also HDD/FSP/TT and some daily events like ares , nation wars , firelegion...  ;)
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2015, 05:06 am by Eragonn

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
No secret,

If you want a good gear, you need to play... Event, BH, Farming NS, TT. Try to make a lot of alts :
Most alts = most EC

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
What happen to your 500 points?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Make 50 alts and do bhs fire legion ares morai event. That is enough for what's around 50k total weekly. :) easy money. Oh and lucky engrave on orn gives you decent amount of money.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Make 100 something alts to farm events such Ares, Mayhem in Morai, Fire Legion...

Or do it the easy way and marry a really rich player. (I'm kidding don't do that, that's horrible.)

Offline Zapherian

Most of the time I do solo Faction Trails fo EC. For me its the fastest source of EC. Since last patch the reward for faction trial is even high. Normally I make 1k EC per hour with 2 ids on at a time. There are lot guides for faction trials. But you will find shortcuts once you start doing it. In my opinion 1 seeker is the must for trials

Offline upkdks

u cant make DS u can only buy it from players or do the DS event for it with your faction

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Most of the time I do solo Faction Trails fo EC. For me its the fastest source of EC. Since last patch the reward for faction trial is even high. Normally I make 1k EC per hour with 2 ids on at a time. There are lot guides for faction trials. But you will find shortcuts once you start doing it. In my opinion 1 seeker is the must for trials

Yep, this option is kind of viable again after that patch. After you've done all your dailies this is one way to get some EC again. Make an alt or even on your main, make a guild > build guild base > run trials. Was one of quickest way to get EC/r8 mats back in the day.

TT 2-3 and up is also a viable option i think ( i haven't done TT in years so i'm not sure where it stands now).
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
destroy arti/xpend squad in 6v6, 3k ec in 2*30mn that's not bad.

TeaBag

This is the guide to succeed online.

Be a woman, or pretend.
Cyber on skype
?/?/?
Profit

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
is the twilight chest opening per day limit 50 per toon or 50 per account?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
is the twilight chest opening per day limit 50 per toon or 50 per account?

Per account.

Also, make sure to turn in your divines after BH 1.  You have a chance at a blue quest, which nets 50 EC's apiece, or a purple quest and that nets 100 EC's.  It is luck based, and you can go weeks without even a blue quest, but it is an avenue.

There's also the treasure hunt quest, which is not really profitable outside of 2x, but...avenues.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)