Epic Perfect World

Hiromatsu

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Dear Epic,

So a friend mine brought it to my attention several folks were wondering where I have been. I wanted to let you all know a little late my goodbye. Its been a while Epic, it really has but i have moved on for only horrible things came from many of you all. I was exploited too many times. People would harrass me and call me "******" after finding out i do have Aspergers Syndrome. Im not like this and I did not appreciate it one bit. I lost many friends due to Hawt bringing up drama from the past  I had little to nothing to do with. I was the leader of Spiral, and I was betrayed by Destined and BloodFeud. I know both are likely dead as Hawt is now but the playerbase still remains. I know nobody will ever change how they acted and I will never make a comeback.

I was harrassed by many, slandered by most and all i sought was a 1v1 here and there, or hell id even invite a gank. I made awesome gears and made others pro with me. I brought the thunder and most made fun of me at first calling me fail. But i do believe when i left i was ranked 15, not off the charts. I do not hate anyone I do not love anyone, i wanted pvp. I have moved to a smaller and almost unknown server where i brought some of Spiral.

If you are at all interested in gaining contact with me, my skype is: Art.Imul
Just msg me on it i am online almost 24/7 after being laid off yet again recently. I will get in touch with you. If you are someone who hurt me here is your chance to redeem yourself, or come to the server i amd on and try to start your drama. But i will hand you to the red carpet myself if you do; fair warning.

Love you all, just cant stand ya  :D

-Sincerely,
Hiromatsu

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Woah. That life story though. Goodbye m8.

icyyuki

Sorry you went through that! Hope you move on to better things in life hehe

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Even tho i don't know you , i heard what you did for your guild and really sorry this happened to you! but also feel sorry for them.. they must have serious real life and health  problems to bully and harrase you.people like them should be banned.. alot of good people on this server, but trash is the 1st thing surfasing from severage.. good luck on new server, hopefully there's less trash. ツ

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
Even tho i don't know you , i heard what you did for your guild and really sorry this happened to you! but also feel sorry for them.. they must have serious real life and health  problems to bully and harrase you.people like them should be banned.. alot of good people on this server, but trash is the 1st thing surfasing from severage.. good luck on new server, hopefully there's less trash. ツ
+999999

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
  :rolleyes:  Anyway, GL in rl & sorry to see someone else leave due to the immaturity level of this game. GL  :-\
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2015, 08:38 am by Habits

DeadPolii

BloodFeud is bad evil kid i have ever known  >:D

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
This is why we don't tell people that we have Asperger's. The internet in general seems to have an overall negative impression of Autism, and it doesn't help with most people, especially with communities like this one, if you're overly open about it.

You aren't an idiot. You're not stupid. You're not a stereotype. Call me cliche, but you're special. Your brain works differently than most peoples'. Humans fear differences. This is why racism exists. From birth, we're taught that difference is bad. The public school system is even built to reinforce this, and tries to make us into cookie-cutter wage slaves, at best. No. You're not that. So they think it's bad. But you're MORE than that. Sure, you can't do some things, such as socialize, as well as others. But we all have our own strengths. Find yours. Then find your dreams. And don't follow them, chase them!

If the community of EPW is bringing you down, more power to you to leave. You don't HAVE to deal with this sh*t. Just be you, and screw anyone who thinks less of you for it.

Good luck in life, and I hope you have a good one. You deserve it, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned
Hun,

I do not know you and that is my loss.  Never regret being open about who you are and never look back once you decide to leave the toxic environment behind you.

We all have choices to make and you have, by the looks of it, made a really healthy one. A lot of people do not acknowledge when something is doing them harm. You not only recognized it but did something about it. Never regret that.

I hope you enjoy the new place you moved to. Take care of yourself.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
People on the internet can be vile and mean and downright criminal, i'm sorry that happened to you.
But there are good people here too, unfortunately sometimes the loud ones are always the meanest and quiet out the good. I hope you feel better  :police: