Epic Perfect World

Many useful (mostly)PVE suggestions for Aga

kitty stew

- Time on turning TT mats into EC to speed up significantly (or add bulk option)

- Opening TT chests in bulk (or speed them up like War Avatar chests) rather than spend 5-10 minutes for each toon a day opening them

- Randomize world boss spawn times (right now a few of the top farmers who farm it don't necessarily farm for their own gear but endlessly and desperately monopolize bosses to sell rewards for RL money) ---- and make them increasingly difficult to multiclient on (increasing interrupts, APS debuffs, and damage, where groups excel but multi-clienters have a harder time).

- Increase rewards for farming instances:
• HDD
• Rebirth delta
• Frostcovered City

- Increase rewards for events:
• Save the Princess
• Sumor camp (especially the top bosses of these events, yuck)
• Celestial Tigers (add boss cards)

- Decrease Ares max HP, make immune to SOG, increase AOE range to cover the entire room he spawns in so even those on the chains get hit

- Increase marriage/MQ rewards

- Modify FB51 (Secret Frostcovered Grounds):
• Reduce Harpy's max HP from 300m to 50m (or increase freq limit to 10 for this instance)
• Increase Hammerfall's Max HP from crap to 30m
• Increase drop rate of orange mats (Mask, Scepter, Heart -- average is seemingly 1 in 100-200 cards, which is lame given the reward)
• Get rid of the mobs around the pillars (i.e. within tab range)

- Increase Rapture reward in Nirvana chests and for key boss

Bases:
• Make the first 15 base levels significantly easier to attain to appease smaller guilds (theres already too much base advantage joining a larger guild just by having strength in numbers and other rewards they monopolize such as DS event)
• Make a safe zone area for people doing BQ, or perhaps BQ mobs that spawn in base
• Place banker (and forges) in the main base area if possible
• Illusion stone option to go to base, or a scroll like Morai order teleport scroll to port into base
• Players who exit game in base can respawn in base rather than East Archosaur

- If possible, make rerolling things (R8R Reshaping, rerolling Nirvana and Primal) easier, more akin to Honing, or engraving, rather than 500 clicks per roll

- Make more/better titles (I was disappointed alone for the lack of Son of Fortune title) for the title option that costs Donation points. Right now the titles the NPCs sell are way better. I think this requires more effort to make even remotely worthwhile.

Feedback from Aga or reasonable responses are appreciated.
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2015, 10:55 am by kitty stew

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
2 things you mentioned are good like adding more NPCs to base or speeding up opening the TT chests (even though I am not sure how to do this while keeping the daily limit)
Few other things are not possible to do, like making Ares immune to bless, randomizing the WB spawn time or removing the pop-up window when reshapnig r8
But for me most of the things you want to change are perfectly fine the way they are now, things like event and instance rewards. Changing it would make the game too easy, Or why would you want to decrease HP of Ares and Harpy?
And safe zone in BQ area? Like really...

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
what a savage suggestion market will die if this happens
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+1 to lowering Harpy wraith card hp

(right now a few of the top farmers who farm it don't necessarily farm for their own gear but endlessly and desperately monopolize bosses to sell rewards for RL money)

Do you have proof of this or is it an unfounded rumor?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
2 things you mentioned are good like adding more NPCs to base or speeding up opening the TT chests (even though I am not sure how to do this while keeping the daily limit)
Few other things are not possible to do, like making Ares immune to bless, randomizing the WB spawn time or removing the pop-up window when reshapnig r8
But for me most of the things you want to change are perfectly fine the way they are now, things like event and instance rewards. Changing it would make the game too easy, Or why would you want to decrease HP of Ares and Harpy?

And safe zone in BQ area?
Same as him saying go blue name while doing that. In the past where TM SOT n Aba couldn't be turned into a safe zone, so just go blue name or go in a group with guildies for protection.
why would you want to decrease HP of Harpy?
Me n my friend had like 4-5 harpy wraith cards to do during 2x. Of course we multi client it, but sitting there for like 5-10 mins watching toons die in the process then be done and say sigh 4 more to go lol However, my friend brought it to my attention that the world map HP Harpy is smaller than the one in the secret frostcover grounds, but not sure. Decreasing the HP of him would be nicer or make the cave be interchanged to 10 man instance if possible.

Everything else, I agree with agatio.

- Increase rewards for farming instances:
• HDD
Have you tried out undercurrent hall? The rewards are better than asking for a extra push in HDD cuz the drops will still be randomized in the squad where chases are you probably won't get any.
• Rebirth delta
For this, I don't see the point anymore since the full cultivation needed to change from sage to demon is no longer necessary. A person wanting to spend 1.5 hours on a full GV run for say 10 more damas or more old epic coins seems not worth it and your best farming TT or something.
• Frostcovered City
For one, making 140 gear even for new people seems like a waste since the abundance of level scrolls and super level scrolls you can get. Furthermore, people can do pv runs with just 110 gear only. Unless, you figure to sell the mats for EC say via exp or from w/e you can do with FC mats. I don't see the need in increasing this instance either.

- Increase rewards for events:
• Celestial Tigers (add boss cards)
I stopped doing this event myself since the bounty hunter quest rewards turned to crap. Adding something more wouldn't hurt for new players on the server or the mass alt server we have.

• Increase drop rate of orange mats (Mask, Scepter, Heart -- average is seemingly 1 in 100-200 cards, which is lame given the reward)
I would have to agree on this. Increasing the drop rate a little more wouldn't hurt. Even during 2x, i rarely get to see a orange mat drop. I think changing the reward to a random boss card is better than the war avatar chests.

Bases:
• Make the first 15 base levels significantly easier to attain to appease smaller guilds (theres already too much base advantage joining a larger guild just by having strength in numbers and other rewards they monopolize such as DS event)
All a guild need is dedicated people who don't mind spending 5 minutes to go kill some mobs then use a telestone to go back to base.
• Players who exit game in base can respawn in base rather than East Archosaur
This isn't true. It depends where you enter from the faction base manager is where you get teleported out from. Also, you spawn right close to the npc when u log back into the game, just two clicks away from entering.

Feedback from Aga or reasonable responses are appreciated.

I wanted to add if its possible to change the exit spawn point of ares. Even if i enter from plume, or dreamweaver, then i still exit at etherblade. The lag is insane.

Everything else you said minus my own inputs wouldn't hurt to have implemented into the server.

Sorry for the wall of text, I am a dork when it comes to pve.  :tiger-43:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Drive

• 🌙
-1.The area range is fine,if i go on ares on my gearless alts i have to get on the chains to stay out of range or else ares will kill me and i wont get the reward if i dieand ares dies too
:')

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
+1 to what Agatio said

kitty stew

A lot of good feedback, even if they disagree. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Ares HP idea was there to make more people in the instance who can actually kill Ares. Ever seen how it's like within a few hours before Ares event is over?

Reducing Harpy's HP is an easy one. It has the same HP as the World Boss outside, in which you can easily get 10 people. Harpy also is special in you can't debuff her like regular world bosses. No amp, no hf, no EP. For people who aren't in mega squads, or happen to be casters, this is a big deal. The other cards don't take remotely as much time as the Harpy cards do. Most people I know prefer to get rid of the Harpy cards because doing them takes too long. The drops are eerily similar to Avenger, who has a fraction of the HP, and who can be debuffed with anything you can throw at him. This is quite a massive disparity -- all I'm suggesting is that it be more evened out with the others. If you take Illusion Lord, Medusa, Avenger, etc, their HP and everything more reflects an instance of 6 max people. Harpy's does not.

Just to note too, these are just ideas, not complaints. I definitely appreciate the feedback.
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2015, 04:55 pm by kitty stew

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

The Ares HP idea was there to make more people in the instance who can actually kill Ares. Ever seen how it's like within a few hours before Ares event is over?

At the start of Ares, there is  a lot of people inside where only 1 fps for most is going on. I notice that after say 3 hours Ares event is up the player count in Ares decreases alot, because people usually go at the start to be finished quicker. Furthermore, you have to think about TW times then Morai pk event, these two affect players being in ares event also. I don't think a new boss at ares with less hp after say 5 hours would help. Eventually, people might show up at that time for ares because the hp is smaller who knows.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

siergrain

I havent been online for a while but i still dont see any world bosses reward worth buying with  real money

GV(Rebirth delta) doesnt really need big rewards since it plays big part at SLS farming

Raps/Cannies are good + there are rare ppl who still make nirvy since its so easy to lvl to 150

TT i dont farm so i cant really say

Harpy can be debuffed with devour, glacial spike, both EPs debuffs and tangling mire, it is also soloable easily if you dont mind spending 20min or so killing it (done on bm multiple times)