Epic Perfect World

Remove Accuracy chance on Magic R8

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
no keep it as it is, or add more useless stats to it.
People walking around with too much ECs thanks to the morai event. Need a bigger EC sink.

That would make it alot harder on new people though and i doubt it's them who run around with too much ec. If anything it would have to be directed to people that have their endgame gear already and not to those trying to get decent gears.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
That would make it alot harder on new people though and i doubt it's them who run around with too much ec. If anything it would have to be directed to people that have their endgame gear already and not to those trying to get decent gears.

Leave it as it is then, it's easy to get decent stats already and for farming dragon gear is still more than adequate for new comers. Making it even easier to get decent stats = much easier to get closer to those perfect stats = EC becoming even more useless. Also, if you're focusing on just 1 main character it doesn't take that long to get what you want. I've seen a lot of people complain about how hard it is to get good stats and then you realise this is their 5th alt they are trying to get better than average stats on.

On another note, it wouldn't be fair to those who've spent alot of ECs already to get that almost perfect stat. I know a lot of people who even cashed up to get closer to those stats going through alot of these useless stats for their class to get there. 

in short, leave it as it is or make it harder.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
People walking around with too much ECs thanks to the morai event. Need a bigger EC sink.

I noticed it a while ago and it's not the lack of EC sink that is the problem here.

Inb4 Morai event nerf. O:-)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Really I don't care about anything other than the accuracy.

It's literally useless. Even -requirement is a better stat that at least affects the weapon.

Accuracy? On a magic class? That's implying a magic class can miss. :rolleyes:

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Accuracy? On a magic class? That's implying a magic class can miss. :rolleyes:

Magic CAN miss.

Yeah, guys. Don't listen to Domgrath!!!!111 He doesn't know what he's talking about. Let's keep accuracy!  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
NO please, accuracy is good to increase chance of my stun on assassins with tidal.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOLOLOLOLOL -1 on dis. Would be too ez getting stats they want.

Kizumbau

foken community. every suggestion that's made here gets exaggerated and put out of context to make it seem like it would be "too easy" that it'd break the server. He's asking for the removal of ONE useless stat that, even though the database says otherwise, is way too frequent on reshapes, not to remove everything useless.  *** overreacting pricks.

Nothing's fokin easy for people that don't 24/7 this game/have sht luck and still want to be able to compete when they do log in.

screw u all. im mad

Offline Emry

• Characters: Emry, Emri
  • Faction: Virus
+1
At least significantly reduce chances. Its annoying to waste resources and time only to get an entirely useless stat based on luck.

Disrupted

+1
At least significantly reduce chances. Its annoying to waste resources and time only to get an entirely useless stat based on luck.
Then stop letting HA's get mag?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Then stop letting HA's get mag?

Remove channeling for HAs too.  ;) :police:

Disrupted

Remove channeling for HAs too.  ;) :police:
NO I HAVE A FULL CHAN SET FOR MY BM DONT DO THIS TO ME >:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Removing chance of getting accuracy on magic class will give them a higher chance of getting 'perfect' stat or higher chance of getting stat they wanted even if it's just a little.

heiro

man, this is just so one sided LOL, if you do that, why not remove chance of getting magic on HA + LA classes, why not remove chance of getting hp + mp and so on....................

Online Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
My ep got 3x def wep with accuracy  :'( :'( :'( :'(
But yea -1, even if I'd like all retarded stats removed like hp/mp/recovery/endurance etc. will just increase the chance for OP "perfect" gear, which shouldn't be so easy to get.