Epic Perfect World

Opinions about Clerics and Archers ?

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
i'd say to play EP better then EA , they are more fun then playing EA or just wait for new classes  ;)

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I believe that playing as an EP at Playoffs is more of a challenge than ea. You need to time your sog and sleep skills and not use your genie skills not-wisely. You need to time anything and camp def yeah. As for the dragon cape it's not really needed tbh. I personally use the vit tome and camp def with def wep and plume shell. Well, about the wep depends on the class. Puri wep for sins, def for any other class but you'll need to switch to attk lv wep once you dance the ultraviolet -hue- and spam debuffs/morai skills. As for eas, I literally have no idea. I've played as an ea on PWI but it was just 70 lvl, so yeah. xd

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
I believe that playing as an EP at Playoffs is more of a challenge than ea. You need to time your sog and sleep skills and not use your genie skills not-wisely. You need to time anything and camp def yeah. As for the dragon cape it's not really needed tbh. I personally use the vit tome and camp def with def wep and plume shell. Well, about the wep depends on the class. Puri wep for sins, def for any other class but you'll need to switch to attk lv wep once you dance the ultraviolet -hue- and spam debuffs/morai skills. As for eas, I literally have no idea. I've played as an ea on PWI but it was just 70 lvl, so yeah. xd

ea is harder to play then ep , played both (1vs1)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
It depends on what build u wanna go on your archer... if u go aps or -chan archer u might get bored very soon and imo these builds dont really require skill to play... i play dph archer and i got quite a lot fun with that build...
When it comes to clerics i cant really say much bout that cause i ve always played cleric as supportclass....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

heiro

if u roll an ea vs 3.33 gof sins...gl

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I find EA easier to 1v1 and in mass PK. Don't know much about EP tho.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Make cast EA, mega easy to survive and no need to think what skills you cast.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Or just check how many EA/EP show in playoff or 1v1 in different 1v1 place, you will be fixed.

Like 2 or 3 EP 1v1'er for a tons of 1v1'er EA. like all the EA 1v1 tbh..

Cleric OP, cleric easy, cleric better, cleric this, cleric that...

Make your own opinion, people just say what they want heard.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Camp Def is for bads.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
ea is harder to play then ep , played both (1vs1)
Maybe because you're more used to playing as ep?

Sero

I've never played an EP cuz I hate support classes so I can't say much about them but ea on the other hand is really fun. Then again, that depends on your preference. I say, start off with both of them in Dragon gear, learn their skills and maybe solo some instances. If the gameplay feels right and comfortable, go from there :).

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Full agree with this:

Cleric OP, cleric easy, cleric better, cleric this, cleric that...

Make your own opinion, people just say what they want heard.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Cleric's are undoubtedly one if the most, if not the most, OP (If played by a good person) classes in game.

LieZo will win 2v1's on a daily basis without real effort because he's good at his class.. However in 1v1 tournament you pray you don't get a EP since it's a constant cycle of 'SoG' > Debuff> Ect.

Cleric's have built in hiero's as well with their HP debuffing skills.

If you want to be OP, play EP. It may get boring since its just rinse and repeat until you finally kill the person.

If you want to be squishy as fck and have to run 90% the fight yet still dish out major damage? Be a DPH EA. If you're thinking APS EA, just make a cleric  :rolleyes:

Offline Death

• Old Player
Depends on your playstyle. I think both are fun classes to play and there are different ways you could play them in 1v1.

I'll comment on ep since that's my fave class: the previous posts suggested quite a nice build, but there are different ways to play a uvd ep than camping puri and depending on shackle for dmg. Personally I'd probably die of boredom if I were to go that way so I'm going full dd on my ep, something akin to a black voodoo psy or ea. It's really fun playing that way and I can still manage as a support ep in mass.

One thing to consider when choosing a class is whether you are willing to be aggressive. An archer's defense lies in his offense, so you can't afford to let yourself be attacked first. This is less of a problem in the case of an ep since it has plenty of healing skills even in uvd... but you still have to be careful.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i think EP is OP if played well. But every kid who saw Lord of the Rings and the likes will love playing EA.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x