Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

Offline Neeyn

• ❀ Sundrums & Soil ❀
@__________@! Buy 'em all!

❤❤❤Avalanche//Sage Seeker

Offline Chire

Actually, I was wondering also, I went to buy few teles from one cat shop, aaaand like I saw they r untradable, so I wanned to check was up, I bought 1 tele first, it rly did go to my inventory O_o so I bought like 200 more, and they all ended up selling to me even tho its untadable o_o
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
@__________@! Buy 'em all!
why buy when i can buy myself from voting
i vote only for teles i get my other stuffs from farming

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
They are actually untradeable but they have been glitched to make them tradeable. Soon there will be a rule or some other action taken to prevent this from happening.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
you be hacken. shame shame shame on you

Offline Ste_

They are actually untradeable but they have been glitched to make them tradeable. Soon there will be a rule or some other action taken to prevent this from happening.

Actually, only the ones from Boutique are Untradeable. If people have stacks of them from before the patch was implemented they havent been effected.

Mine had unable to be traded on them too, and I could still put them in catshop.

Mrai

I wouldn't exactly say the ones before the patch weren't effected. The ones I have on my sin from before the patch haven't been able to trade over to my cleric for some time before the patch, and even now. Can't use account stash, and I don't use my sin anymore. So yeah, waste of money.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Actually, only the ones from Boutique are Untradeable. If people have stacks of them from before the patch was implemented they havent been effected.

Mine had unable to be traded on them too, and I could still put them in catshop.

Well yeah, but if you have tradeable ones, you can make other ones tradeable too. Now that it's going to be illegal, guess I'll just try and use them instead of selling.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player

Offline Sephiroth

• Mostly retired player.
  • Characters: Sephiroth 150 Seeker
  • Faction: NoHomo
Spending 6 gold on teles just in case. That should hold me over for awhile, given I don't talk a lot.
Makes me wish I had bought out those shops selling for 350k while it lasted.
Sephiroth 150 Sage Seeker
Many other 150 toons :/
---------------------------------------------------------------