Offline ☆ ¢у∂αєα ☆

• ωσяѕт єρ єνєя
  • нαιℓιє ♥ тαяℓα ♥ ѕєяєиιту
  • Characters: ♡ Cydaea ♡
  • Faction: ♥ Lunaticos ♥
Awww I was too slow  :'(

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Would you do just a drawing of 2 characters?
Like for a profile? I don't mind paying same price  ^-^

Character name: Nya and KingCobra

Class: Venomancer And Assassin
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 08:15 am by Elenaღ

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Because I cant tell if this is open I will try anyway.. no offence taken if no room :)

I would reallllyy prefer a waist up of your non-chibi style. I really like it. I am willing to pay MUCH more for it if you will work something out with me.
If we can only get chibis, that is fine too... qq

Name: Lonicare
Class: Cleric

(Char+1, Will add desired ec)
Name: Virdia
Class: Mystic

No thank you for name watermark
No thank you for pets

Screen shots:

Lonicare

Viridia

Lonicare is loving, selfless, always happy, and is Viridia's lover. Very feminine. think ^^ emote
Viridia is devious, but loving as well. More of the man in the relationship but still has a feminine side! Lonicare's lover. think ;) emote

They are in my siggy, which I drew, so it's also a good idea of their personalities.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 12:39 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Looks like I'm late (ha  :rolleyes: ) but I went to snoop around your DA gallery and I must say your art is awesome  :shocked: ! Hope we see more of you on forums  ^-^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Sign me up if you got a slot

character - invictus

class - archer

watermark - yea
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 12:18 pm by Shotime

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I WANT I WAS THE FIRST TO ASK ))))))))))))))):
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Will you make some kind of reservation spots? If so I would love one so I dont have to resend the info  :))

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
.. I was the 2nd to reply to the thread and still didn't get it, what?

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
.. I was the 2nd to reply to the thread and still didn't get it, what?

Aw i think it was bcoz he wanted the replies to include the info he required from the application thingy. Normal replies were not counted :-\  And by the time you pmmed him with info, the slots were already filled :sad:

Slots works on a first come, first served basis. Please fill out the form below to apply for one. Slot 1 is reduced price to help build my reputation. First person to apply gets it.

---------------
Character name:

Class:

Do you want me to include a watermark font of your character's name on the artwork? Y/N
Send the applications first guys. That way I can know who gets in first and slot you properly.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 04:23 pm by ℒƴŋ
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Nuggy

This ^

Also very nice art! Wish I could have participated, can't wait to see the results

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Aw i think it was bcoz he wanted the replies to include the info he required from the application thingy. Normal replies were not counted :-\  And by the time you pmmed him with info, the slots were already filled :sad:
I pm'ed him/her the ss's and everything he needed 5 mins after I posted the reply on the thread

Offline Limeball

• Seeker ° Mystic ° Venomancer
I pm'ed him/her the ss's and everything he needed 5 mins after I posted the reply on the thread

I should clear a few things up.

Unicorn messaged me yesterday before I wrote this thread asking if I did commissions. I made this in response to her asking me that, as I was already considering it since I had hit level 140 and don't have enough ec for the demonic armour. I linked her back to the thread, and while she eventually responded the following day she did technically ask before everyone. I feel that it's only fair to give her a spot. Screenshot: http://sta.sh/0290c3ms93il

However while it's 3 spots for now It's very likely I'll open more in the near future in order to fund my character's gear. Elena avised me about rank 8 gear as well so I'm more than likely going to open up slots for that. Everyone who applied that did not get a spot are already lined up to take the next spots, in order of how they responded if they still want to at that time. No need to resend me anything.

After these 3 though I'm going to finish some gift art for people on DA I promised before opening again. Also to people who asked for semi realistic style, for these signatures it can't and won't happen. Reasons being:

1. The price was made for chibis which are relatively effortless / fast. I can do a chibi in a night or two but realistic would take too long.

2. I am busy and have a lot of rl commitments, in addition I have my own serious art projects. For anything in my normal style It'd be something bigger like a portrait, higher priced to factor time that goes into it and also further down the road. Sorry  :-\

Offline Limeball

Medea's Venomancer signature:

50% done, she paid for two so now to work on her cleric.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran

I should clear a few things up.

Unicorn messaged me yesterday before I wrote this thread asking if I did commissions. I made this in response to her asking me that, as I was already considering it since I had hit level 140 and don't have enough ec for the demonic armour. I linked her back to the thread, and while she eventually responded the following day she did technically ask before everyone. I feel that it's only fair to give her a spot. Screenshot: http://sta.sh/0290c3ms93il

However while it's 3 spots for now It's very likely I'll open more in the near future in order to fund my character's gear. Elena avised me about rank 8 gear as well so I'm more than likely going to open up slots for that. Everyone who applied that did not get a spot are already lined up to take the next spots, in order of how they responded if they still want to at that time. No need to resend me anything.

After these 3 though I'm going to finish some gift art for people on DA I promised before opening again. Also to people who asked for semi realistic style, for these signatures it can't and won't happen. Reasons being:

1. The price was made for chibis which are relatively effortless / fast. I can do a chibi in a night or two but realistic would take too long.

2. I am busy and have a lot of rl commitments, in addition I have my own serious art projects. For anything in my normal style It'd be something bigger like a portrait, higher priced to factor time that goes into it and also further down the road. Sorry  :-\
Ok so I assume that I'm on the top of the 2nd list?

Offline Limeball

Ok so I assume that I'm on the top of the 2nd list?

Yep, in order it looks like it would be:

1. Vermillion
2. Sky
3. Elena
4. Lonicera
5. Shotime