Epic Perfect World

[Temporarily Closed] Signature Art Commissions

Offline Limeball

• Seeker ° Mystic ° Venomancer
Hey guys! I'd like to earn my level 140 armour so I'm opening 3 slots for signature art in the style and example of the one I made for myself below. Includes full colour, small environment background, character name/s + one pet. Can be a mount, battle pet, baby pet, genie, sage or demon fairy.

Pricing: 800 ec
+ 1 character (limited to 2 per sig): 150 ec
+ 1 pet (100 ec)

- To avoid theft, I accept full payment upfront before I begin. I will send you a sketch for your approval before applying colour. If for whatever unforseen reasons it takes longer than expected, I will send WIPs upon request as proof it is still being worked on. Usual working time is 2-3 days, may expect delays as it's Easter. IMPORTANT: DO NOT SEND ME PAYMENT UNTIL I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR COMMISSION. Trigger happy payments will be returned.  :))

Slots:
1. Medea  -2 signatures [1,050 ec  PAID]
Complete
2.  Lewd Bot (800 ec)
3.  Unicorn (800 ec)

- While technically replying later, Unicorn asked before I had even put up this thread and gave me the idea to do it. I only see it fair to give her a slot.

Slots works on a first come, first served basis. Please fill out the form below to apply for one. Slot 1 is reduced price to help build my reputation. First person to apply gets it.

---------------
Character name:

Class:

Do you want me to include a watermark font of your character's name on the artwork? Y/N

Screenshot reference:
Obligatory:
- Include 1 fullbody in daylight, INCLUDING FEET! (So many people sent me screenshots without the feet in the past on pwi forums, very annoying. I can't draw your shoes if I don't know what they look like  ???.)
- If you want me to include your weapon, please take one screenshot with and without it. I find most of them obscure the details on clothing or armour.
- One close up of the character's face in daylight.
- Screenshot of the pet
-Optional:
Side and back proflies of the body and face, it always helps.

Character's attitude: (Brief description of how you want me to depict the character's personality. Are they cool, laid back, girly, angry, absent minded etc?) This helps me find a suitable pose for them.

---------------

I'll contact you if I need additional information.

Last Edit: Apr 12, 2015, 04:50 am by Limeball

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nice art :shocked:
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm wondering if you could show what you have done before.. Then people wouldn't be confused on what they will spend their ecs...  ^-^

Offline Limeball

I'm wondering if you could show what you have done before.. Then people wouldn't be confused on what they will spend their ecs...  ^-^

Oh, the example is my signature. The commission will be made just like it. A chibi with one pet, smalle environment, full cel-shaded colour and a watermark/ font name of the character. I don't know if it helps, but here's a link to my gallery on DA for other art, as an idea for what/ how I draw.

http://spudfuzz.deviantart.com/gallery/
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 06:17 am by Limeball

Offline Limeball

Nice art :shocked:

Thanks dude  8)

Offline Limeball

Hmm, I guess I'm kinda demanding a lot since I don't have a reputation built up yet, but I also don't like payment after or 50/50 methods because both have lead to theft before. I'll make an offer, the first slot will get a reduced price of 250 ec instead.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
Hey i saw your DA and your work is amazing O.O
I am interested so will inbox you the details  :smiley:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I want one, will send you the SS's once I'm on the computer
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 07:32 am by Vermilion

Offline Limeball

I want one, will send you ec once I'm on the computer

Oh no, please don't send payment yet. Send the applications first guys. That way I can know who gets in first and slot you properly. Slot 1 is reduced price, slot 2 and 3 are regular prices.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Hmm, I guess I'm kinda demanding a lot since I don't have a reputation built up yet, but I also don't like payment after or 50/50 methods because both have lead to theft before. I'll make an offer, the first slot will get a reduced price of 250 ec instead.

THIS. better not send art till its payed!  :rolleyes:
saw your art and it's amazing :3 some how reminds me of m. kishimoto style xD

Offline Limeball

Well, Id like a signature with 2 characters.

Character Names: Medea and Elene

Class: Cleric and Veno

About the watermarked names I am not sure yet. Gonna let you know when I am done making the screenshots.

Same goes for characters attitude. ^^

Thanks Medea, you're the first to respond with the application so you're in slot 1 which is 250 ec. I'll just be waiting for the rest of your information and payment. (Please send to Reikarah)   :D

Offline Limeball

THIS. better not send art till its payed!  :rolleyes:
saw your art and it's amazing :3 some how reminds me of m. kishimoto style xD

Yeah, so many artists have been scammed that way. Even with 50/50 I don't like it because people still only pay half then run. And thank you, oh my gosh Masashi Kishimoto is my biggest inspiration for art style. When I was younger I thought anime could only look like Sailor Moon or Pokemon, when I first saw his semi realistic style I was amazed and tried to draw like he does. :shocked:

Well, I am going to sleep now. The other two slots will be determined by whoever sends applications next, you can private message or leave a reply here. (You don't have to fill out all the information, just as much as you can. I understand getting screenshots is time consuming.)
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 07:19 am by Limeball

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
Done and goodnight  :smiley:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Oh no, please don't send payment yet. Send the applications first guys. That way I can know who gets in first and slot you properly. Slot 1 is reduced price, slot 2 and 3 are regular prices.
Yeah, had a bit of a brain lag, just woke up and checked tapatalk, edited it now, will send you the application in pm's

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
ooh oohhh put me on the list plz.. i will send u a mail here with all the info..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy