Epic Perfect World

Where are the PvP Events???

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
I think the gms should host events everyday at least 3 times and one of them should be pvp events. Every time there is an event I never see pvp, can you Guys add some more pvp events

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
They have some of these in the works at the moment.  But are being close mouthed about the exact details until the release....I for one am excited to see what they come up with  :)

Hard to be patient, but I'm afraid we must Q.Q

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I agree, GMs should do events more often. Maybe not 3 times a day, every day but at least a couple a week, instead of maybe one a week.

Offline Keiju

• wik ep.
I suggested a montly event for "top wr, top ea" etc
and for it to be posted on the site for all to see.
I think it'd be really fun ;p
Ctrl+Alt+Elite.
>Wik paper ep,
>still kills Insanity.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Events have become seldom to slow down the net flow of prices and bring them back to balance.

'Events' in the future are being planned ahead and are transforming into 'minigames' which will be hosted as often as members sign up and a GM is not busy.

yes we are keeping details small on these as they are going to be nice ;)

Making the anticipation of you all go up is key. These 'minigames' may just fall in the formats of but not limited to:
-Rainbow Sqauds
-10 v 10 v 10
- 6 v 6 v 6
-Faction v Faction
-20 v 20
-25 v 25
-10 v 10
-8 v 8
-6 v 6

Here is a little more insight on the future updates :)

Mrai

Events have become seldom to slow down the net flow of prices and bring them back to balance.

'Events' in the future are being planned ahead and are transforming into 'minigames' which will be hosted as often as members sign up and a GM is not busy.

Making the anticipation of you all go up is key. These 'minigames' may just fall in the formats of but not limited to:
-Rainbow Sqauds
-10 v 10 v 10
- 6 v 6 v 6
-Faction v Faction
-20 v 20
-25 v 25
-10 v 10
-8 v 8
-6 v 6

Here is a little more insight on the future updates :)

Just to add on that, as a little suggestion. You should do 50v50 Sage v Demon wars as well. It'd be interesting to see who wins that one.(Not saying one is better than the other.)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

Sky and I are incredibly excited to do these when everything's ready. More information will be released soon

Just to add on that, as a little suggestion. You should do 50v50 Sage v Demon wars as well. It'd be interesting to see who wins that one.(Not saying one is better than the other.)

Too many people to keep track of, imo. People have a habit of not following event rules, and on that kind of scale, it'd be hard for one or even two GM's to monitor effectively, especially if there were other things going on as well.

Mrai

Too many people to keep track of, imo. People have a habit of not following event rules, and on that kind of scale, it'd be hard for one or even two GM's to monitor effectively, especially if there were other things going on as well.
What rules are there? You get people and have them kill one another. It'll be total chaos whether they follow rules or not.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
What rules are there? You get people and have them kill one another. It'll be total chaos whether they follow rules or not.

Well, how would you determine a winner if people just res after they die? So, there's at least one rule...

Mrai

Then make it an area that you can only be teleported to from a party with a gm in it.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I'm quite excited for these new events to come out. but....

for over a month now, well, ever since coffee kinda left us, there hasn't been any of those fun daily events....

Events, which used to be hosted everyday when i first came to the server, as i remember there were multiple events hosted by each GMs whenever they came online everyday. We don't have those daily events anymore, infact we hardly have any GM hosted events now (or atleast no GM hosted event in my timezone, ever since Ninjas left). i understand this is to inflate the market prices of things up again as skylight mentioned earlier... but the prolonged absence of such events is getting players bored and pushing players away from the server, some has already left for other games and whatnot. This is based on the fact~  i notice from the declining activity in my faction and the increase in inactive players each week.

quite a few of them, they simply said the server is boring now, one can only enjoy pk-ing against the same rivals everyday ever so much.

i'm not complaining or anything, am happy logging off to play skyrim or whatever when theres nothing to do in epw.

but, just wanted to point out the increase in boredom among players due to the lack of custom and regular GM hosted events that we once used to have.

sooo, whatever new events and minigames you guys are planning, i hope they come out soon.

keep up the good work.

~Labs
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf