Epic Perfect World

Very Debateable Suggestion

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
As the title says, this is a really debateable topic for some people, including myself so I'm just going to say this now.

Ever since the Eclipse update came out for PWI in December of 2014, I saw that the new classes fly on these like balls of fire or ice or whatever it may be. From the starter flyer that they give you, they're two floating purple balls that like you walk on every now and then in the air.

I know that this isn't the place to say things about PWI Eclipse but it's actually relevent.

I believe in some few months or so from now, Epic PW will be introducing the Eclipse update to Epic. And you know what that will include? A new race, classes, area, quests, map region, and flyer. The one thing I want to hit with this suggestion is the FLYER part.

As everyone knows, currently, the only classes that can use 'wings' are the Tideborns and Winged Elves. While the only classes that can use 'Flights' are the Human, Earthgaurds and Untamed. To me, I feel that the Earthgaurd honestly look really ridiculous while floating ontop of a random sword or animal. They would be better off suited for 'wings' rather than 'flights'. When the new race comes, they would be best for the 'flights' but that would only put two races on 1 and 4 on the other. That's not really equal. So, I thought to make it fair, you'd move the earthgaurds to using 'wings'.

Also, as everyone may know, there are those so called 'magic' circle things. They look almost like the Nightshade flyers, but instead they don't move around, and all the classes can use them. If you could use those for the actual Nightshade race, it would work perfectly for custom-made flights.

In my opinion, thats all I will say, but I just wanted to ask a little question, what will happen when the new stuff comes to epic? Will things get changed majorly or will it just stay the same with a new added feature?

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Nuggy

I don't think this is debatable, I say if modding them that way works then it would actually be nice.
I love the wing styles

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
long ass paragraph.... but anyways, agatio will release the stuff when he gets the files, atm they're out but they dont have all their skills, and testing also has to be done etc. so might be a year or something.

Vegas

so might be a year or something.

Most likely and the update isn't even good

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Most likely and the update isn't even good

basically that, the classes are literal double-edged swords, die fast if you get hit and hit hard and kill before they get hit, he has to balance the class until its actually able to play especially on this server.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Earthguards cannot use wings without the wings glitching. Kind of like how whenever TB or Elves use the clouds. There's no animation whatsoever.

Opulence

Earthguards cannot use wings without the wings glitching. Kind of like how whenever TB or Elves use the clouds. There's no animation whatsoever.

This. I remember recently aga posted that EG lose all animation or something when using wings ... meaning you could be attacking, but no corresponding action would occur.

I share your pain though ... I personally hate EG flyers. All we can do is wait to see what happens with the new classes. I'm sure that things will be the same just with added features. But the new classes will need a lot of adjusting etc before they are implemented.