Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 09:50 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Bump.

won't be home all day. is there anyone else thinking about participating?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm out of the competition... Good luck guys. All presets are so good that i dont feel like posting mine. :'(

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
Anyone have some Cute Archer Female Ini's I buy them with good price show me some sample
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Anyone have some Cute Archer Female Ini's I buy them with good price show me some sample

? why the fck did you comment that on my thread. that's quite rude tbh. wait until you get replies on your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's thread... all these inis were made for me, not for you, imma be upset if i see someone using an ini that was made for me (even if that ini didnt win), and even more if you pick the winner's ini. but i guess that's not up to me, but to the people who are making them.

sorry, im being really rude right now but that bothered me way more than it should have. now, can a gm please delete this? thanks

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
? why the fck did you comment that on my thread. that's quite rude tbh. wait until you get replies on your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's thread... all these inis were made for me, not for you, imma be upset if i see someone using an ini that was made for me (even if that ini didnt win), and even more if you pick the winner's ini. but i guess that's not up to me, but to the people who are making them.

sorry, im being really rude right now but that bothered me way more than it should have. now, can a gm please delete this? thanks

sorry Maan :( I'm buying ini's aswell

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
sorry Maan :( I'm buying ini's aswell

just wait for people to reply to your thread lol. people only started posting inis 12 hours after i made the thread. just wait man lmfao

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
just wait for people to reply to your thread lol. people only started posting inis 12 hours after i made the thread. just wait man lmfao
maam would you be mad if i saw something good here and i took it?

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
maam would you be mad if i saw something good here and i took it?

yes i would, honestly. and i'd really appreciate it if u didnt ask anyone for any ini that is on this thread, but then again, it's not something for me to decide, it's for the person who made it.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
yes i would, honestly. and i'd really appreciate it if u didnt ask anyone for any ini that is on this thread, but then again, it's not something for me to decide, it's for the person who made it.
don't worry I'll ask permission to you :) I'm not any other pinoys other who just take stuff with out asking :)

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
don't worry I'll ask permission to you :) I'm not any other pinoys other who just take stuff with out asking :)

it's nice to know that you're respectful enough to ask me for permission first, but i really don't want to give out any of these inis since they were made especially for me but once more, it's not up to me to decide.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
it's nice to know that you're respectful enough to ask me for permission first, but i really don't want to give out any of these inis since they were made especially for me but once more, it's not up to me to decide.
understood madam :)

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
understood madam :)

np, glad you understood it  :police:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
you must be single kid of ur parents without brother and sisters am I right?