Epic Perfect World

This isn`t fair at all.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
man was so damn funny to watch how he got droped in 5 secs by jawad , i`m done LOL. just lock this thread , it`s so usefull...like him for this game.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Did you read the rest genius?
yes ma'am but everyone knows aps sins are broken not to mention the gof-int combination.
No need to say sins are weak to justify tha the guy fails at playing barb proper :police:

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome in EPW.

80 atk lvl 3.33/4 aps GOF sins who can switch to 90def lvl in 2sec are balanced here.

Everything is ok.

Enjoy.

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
man was so damn funny to watch how he got droped in 5 secs by jawad , i`m done LOL. just lock this thread , it`s so usefull...like him for this game.
Trying to defend your sin ?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Welcome in EPW.

80 atk lvl 3.33/4 aps GOF sins who can switch to 90def lvl in 2sec are balanced here.

Everything is ok.

Enjoy.
true.
Trying to defend your sin ?
what u say there nub? u lost in 5 sec for jawad , i resist more then you ,did u ever was in any final match? vs yang/yin/any1 else dude?
shut up , u worthless. bye

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
In that case its unfair that a mage can 1 hit a sin right?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Nerf Aelana gn plssssssss
There were always op sins, luckily there's not too many of them now. If you played a few years ago you would've seen what real broken means. Sins were able to reach 3.33 base aps just with 2x wrist and 0.05 chest and even then there were ways to counter them. I agree it's stupid that they can kill someone from stealth before they can even react, but they usually die just as fast if it's mass pk

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Being useful is actually a good thing. If you wanna insult someone at least use the proper word for it, you illiterate r3tard. Unless you meant it in a sarcastic way, which I highly doubt since you probably don't even know what sarcasm is.

Either way, sins are only broken in 1v1s. In mass pk there are only a handful of sins who are actually useful and don't get 123'ed.