Epic Perfect World

Warning vs Artifex !!!!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
ik that feeling i have 4 barbs of your guild doing the same to me or wrs and i don't rage quit the game just cuz of that tbh.

or the warning eas that hit me from air when our guild isn't even fighting warning and I'm not even in a squad.  can we call them dogs too

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
or the warning eas that hit me from air when our guild isn't even fighting warning and I'm not even in a squad.  can we call them dogs too
i think if i'm not wrong that when they had the alliance with ho in 1 of the videos of cynix you can see 2 wbs and 3 bms onli in his pt spaming roar all at once and wbs well you know being wb's

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
ahahaha speaking of hate targets  :police: :police: :police:
dont getme started  :normal-25:
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2015, 08:11 pm by Skazy

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
i think if i'm not wrong that when they had the alliance with ho in 1 of the videos of cynix you can see 2 wbs and 3 bms onli in his pt spaming roar all at once and wbs well you know being wb's

artifex deserve it tho cos we started it  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( mommy please

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
1:09 - Clones had 25k ping all the time and was standing there like 5 min  :normal-2:pro sq leader xDDD
 :normal-23: Clones :tiger-44:
On topic: nice video and music,
and tbh I think Rev won this PK  :P
:pig-19: Hahaha
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2015, 04:27 am by Clones

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
artifex deserve it tho cos we started it  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( mommy please
fun thing is in the xp arti times when both guild used to that horrible thing of focusing those special targets ain't nobody  rq in the midle of pk like cof cof harp did cof cof

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I AM THE GREATEST

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
fun thing is in the xp arti times when both guild used to that horrible thing of focusing those special targets ain't nobody  rq in the midle of pk like cof cof harp did cof cof

This reminds me pics of arti ppl saying they killed me in DT  even tho i was in work during that time. Just becasue i switched toons doesnt mean i rq, you dont need to be that excited of something that didnt happen. Now do everyone a favour and stay on topic or just go to artifex thread to spread revelations there.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
This reminds me pics of arti ppl saying they killed me in DT  even tho i was in work during that time. Just becasue i switched toons doesnt mean i rq, you dont need to be that excited of something that didnt happen. Now do everyone a favour and stay on topic or just go to artifex thread to spread revelations there.
go comment on my video wtf

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
go comment on my video wtf
LOL This ^  :normal-2:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
1:09 - Clones had 25k ping all the time and was standing there like 5 min  :normal-2:pro sq leader xDDD
 :normal-23: Clones :tiger-44:
On topic: nice video and music,
and tbh I think Rev won this PK  :P
LOOOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
change char in the midle of pk cuz you get hate targets looks like a rq imo.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
ik that feeling i have 4 barbs of your guild doing the same to me or wrs and i don't rage quit the game just cuz of that tbh.

Why they would do that? Hard to belive..
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
sir i missed you  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
idk man idk what did u teach to those kids...