Epic Perfect World

Auto Voting !

Kayla1982

Some people do use cell phones to bypass the ip address and i agree i think its wrong it should be every 6 hrs using computer or ur cell phone that way when people that work and do have RL stuff to do we can have a chance to win also

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Some people do use cell phones to bypass the ip address and i agree i think its wrong it should be every 6 hrs using computer or ur cell phone that way when people that work and do have RL stuff to do we can have a chance to win also
changing IP address won't speed up the voting in any way due to the timer assigned to each account.

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
all I can say is the guy/girl that came in first has earned 489.2 gold in the last 2 months from voting (including bonuses) ...
could we make it that u can only place in the top 20 once every other month or something  to give others a chance at that gold
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
guys its a private server agatio make it to ppls have fun only and always ppls make a topic like it
*ohh god look he got more gold than me *  ???  :'(

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
guys its a private server agatio make it to ppls have fun only and always ppls make a topic like it

So basically its ok to cheat then?
Ok... how about if every1 started cheating/hackin/abusing everything about this server and such? Will the server still be fun then?

Offline hisorange

Doesn't matter if it's private server or official the fact that some ppl obliviously cheating. In this case with vote. But how about if some1 cheat itself up to 100->150 under 10min you still gona say oh it's a private server I go and make the lvls and gold while others just get it without work? Nope I don't think so either.

Btw. I can write a program which change my mac address before every vote what generates me a new ip even in a strict network, then log in with different accounts and make the click / erase all cookies for last security gate if have / and tada making 100 gold / hour without even being here. Never was a big deal to write a simple script like this, but big deal to deffend against it but I was thinking meantime I wrote this message and realized a simple way to stop them for a while:

Recaptcha before the vote I know it's gona make ppls to write 2 recaptcha for every site. But if Aga implements a captcha on the voting site which gives access to the real vote links what calls the server down then bots already die down ofc he gona need a unique link calling system something like:

http://epicpw.com/Vote/?user=1231231231231&site=xtop100&verify={AN_ENCODED_ALWAYS_CHANGING_ID}

I would prefer something like this for ID: md5( $CAPCHA_GENERATED_SESSION_ID_EXPIRE_IN_6_HOUR + $user_id + $_GET['site'] ) and tada :3 Bots dead without back call. :D
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2012, 07:43 pm by hisorange

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !

This isn't a qq they have more than me thread I made this because this morning while I was raging about not making the top 20 (13 votes short) I said I should make something to auto vote so I can compete. I said that jokingly then when I thought about it out really didn't seem like it would be that difficult to do and honestly it took me no more than 5 minutes to figure out how to do it.
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Doesn't matter if it's private server or official the fact that some ppl obliviously cheating. In this case with vote. But how about if some1 cheat itself up to 100->150 under 10min you still gona say oh it's a private server I go and make the lvls and gold while others just get it without work? Nope I don't think so either
This is not how the voting system works so you can stop stating something that is not possible, because voting system does not allow to increase voting points '100->150 under 10min', it's just technically impossible.
And stating that you're gonna 'write a program that changes ip' is just plain stupid, I have banned today over 50 accounts that were using proxies / ip changers so anybody who uses it, won't go far. I can close this topic now, because it has no point