• Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You wana die faster?
I have 10 r8alts and I only play my main and my ea
Go pk or do something.-1 bye.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Angelica

-1 go pk instead with your 20 r8 chars

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 That's just pointless. If you are bored with being fully geared, give away everything you have to the poor, delete your chars and start over...  :tiger-43:

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-1.  One reason: balance.  The PK/non-PK gap is pretty wide at the moment, and adding a +75 stat tome won't help matters.

Furthermore, while I don't mind squad play once in a while, I prefer to farm stuff on my own.  I have zero patience for morons anymore.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
that has nothing to do with it

it is personal preference that I prefer to do things on my own and I would rather not have new farming added for something that is necessary for end-game gear for pk and have it require a squad to get it done

especially with a pain in the ass instance like HDD or AEU/EU.. no thanks  :-X if anything just make it for something that is not gear

I am quite happy with my guild and the people in it tho ty for your concern  ^-^
hey your thing says xpendable but youre in artifex

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

I kept it to make nerds angry since apparently something like that is hypocrisy hehe

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Applause to the real Cap. Obvious.

Anyways, -1 to suggestion. Farming HDD and FSP is hard enough with all the stupid people who can't seem to do anything right. Another
instance that I would have to squad with morons to get done? No thanks.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
-1 Just no. No gear upgrades please.. That'd be stupid. Some ppl paid insane amounts for +4 attk/def lvls ornaments.

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
  • Characters: Toonsurfer
  • Faction: HellRazor
Short term it sounds good, but long term I don't think it will work plus it makes a even bigger gap between the haves and have nots. Those extra stats while might be a small amount at first glance are not that bad but added to say a endgame vit sage barb would make him supertanky and unless you had upgraded to match them you would be hard pressed to do anything to them.

Plus unless your a hardcore farmer or are willing to drop $ items such as Ds necks cube and WS items take time to farm just making the power creep go up more. So yeah. -1

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I have to disagree. We already deal a lot of damage and we already tank (if barb) a lot of members while being hit. Adding more def lvls or any other stats on any gears, or even making new gears would ruin the balance and the ones who might afford the upgraded gears would deal a lot more damage than others would and survive more than others did. And to add, it's not easy for everyone to farm their gears. Just because some have dozens of alts and can get tons of gold and EC (Epic Coins) during ares or mayhem morai event, it doesn't mean that there aren't members who can't afford making alts. And I think that the current gears are fine. -1  :pig-9: