Epic Perfect World

Spirit of Assault

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Since Spirit of Assault pots are pretty "worthless" atm i thaught bout if it is possible to add more buffs to it like Bloodpaint and Invirogate so they would be more useful (at least in pve).... or if u wanna make em useful in pvp add maybe HP/MP regen buff and/or evasion buff.... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
or if u wanna make em useful in pvp add maybe HP/MP regen buff and/or evasion buff.... ty

Because HP/MP regen is very useful in pvp right?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

a bit is better than nothing....  :normal-19:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree, like add those increased attack level buff that seekers get when they use sacrificial slash.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Bloodpaint can't be added since not all classes are able to receive the buff. I believe this was a thread before but I'm too lazy to find the link.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Or Agatio could just remove the share of cooldown with others pots and we could buff up ourself without tick the cooldown of our others useful pots, like IG, dew, Tea...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Or Agatio could just remove the share of cooldown with others pots and we could buff up ourself without tick the cooldown of our others useful pots, like IG, dew, Tea...
sai location 1v1 and yes i agree with you lleal4al4al4al4la4a are you smart?

Offline Belkas

This. HP/MP regen buff is useless in general. 75% reduction while in combat.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
+1 on adding them a useful pve buff so they are actually used. Bloodpaint is a good idea so ppl would actually use them before starting pve runs. Not all classes can use that but ppl usually farm with aps classes anyways.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1 on adding them a useful pve buff so they are actually used. Bloodpaint is a good idea so ppl would actually use them before starting pve runs. Not all classes can use that but ppl usually farm with aps classes anyways.
It's not a matter of what classes farm, but giving the pot bp would make it exploitable and cause bugs for classes who can't receive it. Personally, he should make a whole new Spirit Pot that's '''class restricted''' that contains bp and some PvE buffs for farmers, instead of editing the current one.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I think the option to trade Spirit of Assault for Spirit of Defense at a 2:1 ratio would be a better idea.