Epic Perfect World

TW TIME ZONE

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

No matter what, someone's getting ***ed.  As it is now, most TW falls right in the dinner time part of my day.  Doable, if I'm actually not working.  Yes, people unfortunately have to work on the weekends too (never work retail if you are a gamer, you will NEVER see a free weekend).  If it shifted 12 hours, I'd be asleep. Unless I decide to go "sleep for the cats" mode, there is NO WAY IN HELL I'd make a TW that early.

It has been suggested 43243535 times thus far.  It ain't gonna happen.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline GlitchHop

• Beginner
So we won't f***ed up Europians and Americans, create a server for the Asians
Imagine this there are like 20-30%(estimated) players that are Asians.. many Asians have quitted but still EPW has an enormous amount of Asians gamers.. If TW's were in favor of our time, events, NW then less Asians will quit and most likely Asian playerbase in EPW will compete with Americans and Europians...

Real talk, the main reason why people are playing is because of TW and mass pk..

It may not be possible but its the only way :)

This is just a hypothesis...
I think most about (95%) of the Asians don't donate.. the reason for this is that we don't enjoy the game too much :).
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 08:17 am by GlitchHop

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
This, but only on Saturdays. Monday 2 pm TWs are impossible for most of us

You are worried about TWs on monday 2 pm server time? -Must be awful.. What asians feel when they have TWs at 4am? Changing it to like 2-4 pm server time will make it more equal.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
You are worried about TWs on monday 2 pm server time? -Must be awful.. What asians feel when they have TWs at 4am? Changing it to like 2-4 pm server time will make it more equal.
+1 and i think make it few hours earlier would be nice for every one, not about all asian people having this problem many Eu people can't stay 2 hours tw also on Monday cause ppl need wake up early morning for school, college, work etc xD

Angelica

if they get one at 2 pm on weekends then it is more equal since we can attend and they can attend as well

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
w0w never thought my topic would pop out again but it's up to Agatio guys
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
if they get one at 2 pm on weekends then it is more equal since we can attend and they can attend as well

TWs at 2 pm on weekend means both sides can attend. TW 8pm on monday means only one side can attend. Is that what you mean? Or just set all TWs on saturday at 2pm?
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Angelica

TWs at 2 pm on weekend means both sides can attend. TW 8pm on monday means only one side can attend. Is that what you mean? Or just set all TWs on saturday at 2pm?
whatever it is on monday, it won't be good for someone
if it's 2 pm on monday, then most of us europeans can't attend
and later on would mean nighttime for the asians
the majority of the server is european, so if you have to pick a side then it should be them
but i agree that there should be a weekend tw at 2 pm or whatever is good for them so they have a chance to attend tws

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
4pm server time=12pm Eastern US=9am Western US.  Europeans and Asians might be okay with the time, but then the working/going to school US players are up a creek.

Lemme see if I can find that one thread that mentioned why it'd never happen.  It was complete with math.

Here it is: Ta-mfing-da.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 06:49 pm by ɱiʞɑʊ

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
whatever it is on monday, it won't be good for someone
if it's 2 pm on monday, then most of us europeans can't attend
and later on would mean nighttime for the asians
the majority of the server is european, so if you have to pick a side then it should be them
but i agree that there should be a weekend tw at 2 pm or whatever is good for them so they have a chance to attend tws

Yes, probably would choose EU side, but i'd still say more ppl can attend at 2pm on monday, even EU ppl.. I've seen many europeans online at that time, a lot more than asians at 8pm.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
its up to the BIG BOSS GUYS!! WE CAN"T DO ANYTHING
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Kia

Can't please everyone

This.

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
-1 cuz we are on DIFFERENT TIME ZONE Changing it will also affect other Country . we play Euro Server Lets accept that Server Time is base on Server location . Close the topic